Gaming Possible to get event items in GBA Pokemon Games still?

bobfacemoo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey guys!

So I'm looking to get a complete pokedex on my Gen 3 games. I can get every possible pokemon through some method as legit as possible (for example, using the Colosseum Bonus Disc hack to get celebi) etc.

However the two pokemon I can't get are Deoxys and Mew. I want to know is there any way I can get the items or even a "legit" copy of these pokemon into any of my games. I have access to all 5 gen 3 games, the two gamecube spinoffs with the ability to edit since I use nintendont.

What I do not have however are the simple methods:
-Action Replay/Gameshark for GBA
-GBA flashcard

I'm not desperate enough to complete my dex to fork out for either of these devices and if it is not possible otherwise then I'll simply be content with a 384/386 dex. However if it is possible I'd like to know how to do it?

I know I can just edit in pokemon into the GC games via save editing, though as stated I'd like a "legit" copy of these - so a deoxys from birth island and a mew from faraway island.

Thanks in advance for any help. ♥

vRaptor115

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can also get them "legit" using 2 gameboys, ereader, flashcart, wireless adapter and/or link cable. A group of collectors uploaded the distribution rom online.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I really don't want to buy this fap tab...