United States

H8TR

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
It's much smoother, regardless of how fast your mac is. That's what I've noticed. On a side note. The iPod touch has superior sound reproduction to that of the iPod classic and nano. Not sure if it's better than the 1G shuffle (never listen to one)

yus786

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
wub.gif
wub.gif
wub.gif

This is my beauty, had an ipod nano 1st gen for over a year then upgraded to a 2nd gen but then got this baby, its the best 4GB mp3 player IMO and bends over ipod nano's with ease. Check the reviews on the baby too. The screen is beautiful, the sound quality is much much better than the ipod, videos look amazing, games are awesome too (pacman, snake etc!) Before buying it i checked loads of reviews for it and everyone was sayin it was good so i took the plunge!

4528-IMG4230s.jpg

clix2_display.jpg

for a review and more pictures visit Here

i also use white sennheiser cx300's as my earphones

CX300white3.jpg

a PERFECT combo
bow.gif
bow.gif
bow.gif
wub.gif
wub.gif
wub.gif

regards

yus786

flai

Androgynous Apparently :)
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
So anything besides performance? I've never had performance issues with WinTunes or fb2k.

Its just generally nicer to use, you may not think so but a nice GUI goes a long, long way. Try it on a Mac if you get the chance, its difficult to put your finger on but if you try it for yourself its pretty easy to see how superior iTunes is.

Urza

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So anything besides performance? I've never had performance issues with WinTunes or fb2k.

Its just generally nicer to use, you may not think so but a nice GUI goes a long, long way. Try it on a Mac if you get the chance, its difficult to put your finger on but if you try it for yourself its pretty easy to see how superior iTunes is.
Have you ever used fb2k? Some of the premade GUIs are absolutely gorgeous.

Plus its customizable in almost every way possible.

illumina

Trophies
XP
Country
phone_hero20070920.png

8gb iPhone. My GF has the 4gb. We both love em, especially with the hacked software. Just waiting for the new firmware to be hacked.

jtroye32

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

jtroye32

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

well the point is superb sound quality with features relating to sound optimization.. after all, music is about how it sounds and not about how nice they made the GUI of the player look.

ZeWarrior

TheWarrior
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
But the M1330 is a more advanced computer, The Macbook has a weaker gfx card. So the Macbook Pro is the only laptop from Apple that can compare.

The GeForce Go 8400M is a $100 option, it's not default.

So? Real Gamers will upgrade to the GeForce 8400

real gamers probably wouldn't buy a laptop.

Some people like portability.

Urza

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
But the M1330 is a more advanced computer, The Macbook has a weaker gfx card. So the Macbook Pro is the only laptop from Apple that can compare.

The GeForce Go 8400M is a $100 option, it's not default.

So? Real Gamers will upgrade to the GeForce 8400

real gamers probably wouldn't buy a laptop.

Some people like portability.
Real gamers won't sacrifice performance for portability.

Real gamers take their tower, headset, mouse, and keyboard with them.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto