Post a picture of your desktop!

D

Deleted User

That's my current desktop. Nothing too fancy, but I like it simple.
desktopelaine20100505.jpg

exangel

executioner angel
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, I don't spend much time on my Desktop since I quit took my last vacation from WoW beginning March 31, but I spent the last three hours setting it back up and tweaking it, because I hadn't customized it apart from picking a prepackaged Desktop Theme after I installed Win7Ult in late March.

It matches my Acekard Black Rock Shooter theme to some extent.

Displaying RocketDock and Taskbar (normally display on mouseover):
may10brsDesk.png

No applications open and bars hidden:
may10brsDeskClean.png

- Specs and other banter-
CPU: AMD Phenom X4 9950 Black Edition (2.6 GHz Quad Core)
RAM: OCZ PC2-8500 1GB * 4 in Dual Channel (@PC2-5300 because I haven't replaced my old MB)
GFX: XFX ATI Radeon HD 4870 1GB 256-bit GDDR5
Other stuff: A nasty old ASUS M3A78-EM AM2+/AM2 AMD 780G HDMI Micro ATX | 750w Antec PSU | Some sort of 500gb SATA HD | An old but reliable DVD-RW | A bomb-ass Antec Three Hundred black case | A sweet Logitech 6-button wireless mouse | And the only "new" part of the system: the Logitech G15 keyboard.
I re-acquired a 19" Widescreen LCD display from my mother because I left my 22" in my father's home which is in Texas (a couple states away).
I've also been using the same Logitech z-something 5.1 system that I got from Newegg in 2004 for 65 dollars and it hasn't ever disappointed me.

I obviously have a lot of love for the system, which developed over the course of 2008-2009, with the only part less than a year old being the keyboard. It may not be top of the line anymore but it's still a freakin beast for what I do with it. And if you ask a hardcore PC gamer it was never "really" top of the line anyway, with the suboptimal motherboard and standalone graphics card setup.

Though my laptop is still useful and satisfactory for games, its 14" screen resolution is a pathetic 1200x800 so I'm not going to bother with a screenshot of its desktop display.

EpicJungle

stop browbeating me can't you see i'm sexy
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
My desktop:

You can see Rocketdock, the Vista Rainbar, and my custom Windows 7 theme for Vista!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn