dcfaf2c1e559c360dc7586b50c2d9b675f1c5de1cef135e283c506af46195178_1.jpg.jpg

KleinesSinchen

GBAtemp's Backup Reminder + Fearless Testing Sina
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I really tried and played around with a few possible interpretations for this comic that come to mind quickly, but none of them made any sense and/or was funny the least.
When fetching firewood huge and disgusting spiders crawl out every single time. Where is the problem? Just hit them with the broom already! 🧹

Is this the same kid who was unable to jump out of a burning house last time? If so this makes even less sense. → 🤦‍♀️
Why does his house burn down on regular basis? The insurance company will surely try everything to prove arson.

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I really tried and played around with a few possible interpretations for this comic that come to mind quickly, but none of them made any sense and/or was funny the least.
When fetching firewood huge and disgusting spiders crawl out every single time. Where is the problem? Just hit them with the broom already! 🧹

Is this the same kid who was unable to jump out of a burning house last time? If so this makes even less sense. → 🤦‍♀️
Why does his house burn down on regular basis? The insurance company will surely try everything to prove arson.
because KILL IT WITH FIRE!!!!

• Sad
Reactions: KleinesSinchen

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Maybe but is it worth it?