dcfaf2c1e559c360dc7586b50c2d9b675f1c5de1cef135e283c506af46195178_1.jpg.jpg

KleinesSinchen

GBAtemp's Backup Reminder + Fearless Testing Sina
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I really tried and played around with a few possible interpretations for this comic that come to mind quickly, but none of them made any sense and/or was funny the least.
When fetching firewood huge and disgusting spiders crawl out every single time. Where is the problem? Just hit them with the broom already! 🧹

Is this the same kid who was unable to jump out of a burning house last time? If so this makes even less sense. → 🤦‍♀️
Why does his house burn down on regular basis? The insurance company will surely try everything to prove arson.

Reactions: hippy dave

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I really tried and played around with a few possible interpretations for this comic that come to mind quickly, but none of them made any sense and/or was funny the least.
When fetching firewood huge and disgusting spiders crawl out every single time. Where is the problem? Just hit them with the broom already! 🧹

Is this the same kid who was unable to jump out of a burning house last time? If so this makes even less sense. → 🤦‍♀️
Why does his house burn down on regular basis? The insurance company will surely try everything to prove arson.
because KILL IT WITH FIRE!!!!

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, https://youtu.be/KaMSXIRReOo?si=2hRoijJtiwPUHXk5