Trophies
Website
samutz.com
XP
Country
United States
Here are some bugs I'm getting after clearing my cache and cookies:
  • After logging in, can't log out using Log Out link. It returns:
    Sorry, but you do not have permission to use this feature. If you are not logged in, you may do so using the form below if available.
  • When using the Old-style Portal or when viewing topics that use the RMC (nds, wii, and gba releases), the page dies with this PHP error
    Fatal error: Call to a member function query() on a non-object in /var/www/virtual/gbatemp.net/htdocs/sources/global_functions.php on line 156
    I had thought GBAtemp was still down this morning when I saw this, until I loaded a bookmarked topic by accident.

JPH

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
jphtemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Guys, if you haven't noticed - shaun and/or costello fixed the Release Management Center - you can post releases now (and it works)
happy.gif

JPH

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
jphtemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, I got that problem too, Smiths.

Also, when you click on the 'Who Added Me To Their Buddy List' link, it takes you to your Personal Message Inbox.

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
People's sigs need to be viewable when looking at their profiles. I'm getting lots of PM's asking where the latest cheat.dat download link is and it's starting to become kind of annoying. I'm assuming they're trying to find it by looking in my profile. I've been helping them get the link and explaining how to find it, but if it was just there in my profile, it could stop all the PM's I keep receiving.

phoood

taking it to a whole new level.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

Wewpt

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Going to My Controls works, but when viewing someone's profile, clicking 'Add As Friend' does nothing.

The first time clicked the screen scrolls back to the top of the page, second time the screen seems to quickly flash once, both times waiting 30+ seconds for some kind of response before doing anything, I get nothing.

Wewpt

P.S. Rayder, expect a rather urgent PM from me please. If you do not get it for some reason, I'll provide an email address.

P.S.S.(sic) Samutz your sig is cool, that bug has my cat swatting at my display
wink.gif
Is it available somewhere perhaps? Screensaver perhaps?
smile.gif

Smiths

AKAIO Person of Interest TAGS ARE THE BEST
Developer
Trophies
Website
www.gamergeddon.com
XP
Country
United States
there are tons of ipb strings missing from alternate skins.

{ipb.lang['new_alt']} screws up headers in the downloads section, but the worst is {ipb.script_url} in a download URL means you can't even access anything.

Could we please step up fixing this problem? I'd like to upload the latest AceKard files.

Smiths

AKAIO Person of Interest TAGS ARE THE BEST
Developer
Trophies
Website
www.gamergeddon.com
XP
Country
United States

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I played the intro to far cry 5, that is like some crazy Jim Jones cult shit. Still its petty...