Hacking Post your WiiU cheat codes here!

BullyWiiPlaza

Nintendo Hacking <3
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
A method I used for GoldenEye Wii to find ASM addresses was once you found an address you want to find the instruction for, look around that area for a pointer that points to a memory region which has a lot of ASM pointers (for GEWii it was 805X).

Once you find that memory region that the pointer pointed to, search directly in front or behind it for ASM pointers (usually there should be some within 4-8 bytes). When you find one, jump to it and begin searching for the instruction.

Still a bit of 'needle in a haystack' work but at least you're much, much closer to finding the instruction.

...probably badly explained but tried my best lol
I still don't like "needle in a haystack" approaches so I might not even bother. I like results quickly and not waste days on one thing. That's just horrible :P

Missing Number

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
you know what would be nice? a nice code compendium. i've seen a few, like for maybe 1 or 2 games.... but if someone were to gather all the codes on this page, and elsewhere into 1 page, i think it'd be great.

take for instance donkey kong tropical freeze... i see some new codes for it lately, but has there been others? and would someone kindly put them together and put it in 1 place?

asper

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@BullyWiiPlaza thank you ! Just few more questions:
1) should i search for it near for example life values ?
2) in your experience that value is something between 0 and 255 or a greater value ?
I am asking that because tcpgeckodotnet is quite unstable and with 3D world it often hangs (I was still not able to connect with your new GJekcou tool; is it a new version available ?)

BullyWiiPlaza

Nintendo Hacking <3
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
@BullyWiiPlaza thank you ! Just few more questions:
1) should i search for it near for example life values ?
2) in your experience that value is something between 0 and 255 or a greater value ?
I am asking that because tcpgeckodotnet is quite unstable and with 3D world it often hangs (I was still not able to connect with your new GJekcou tool; is it a new version available ?)
1) Could be a good idea
2) No, floating point
You don't manage to connect JGecko U but TCP Gecko.NET? That's weird. I haven't heard anyone say that...

asper

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No the new version doesn't work with tcpgecko neither with GJekcou; I am using the internal loadiine pygecko for now to connect to tcpgecko.net because i read that this one (loadiine pygecko) does not work well with GJekcou.

ToonRudy

Trophies
XP
Country
Super Mario 3D World [PAL/Disc] Green Stars [merlin555]
378D6B04 XXXXXXXX

00000007 = all 3 green Stars
00000001 = only 1. Star
00000002 = only 2. Star
00000006 = 2. & 3. Star
00000004 = only 3. Star
00000003 = 1. & 2. Star
0000001F = all 5 green stars

*Notes:
Go in the Level and POKE the address with your value of choise.
You see first no effect.
First you pick a green Star, that not yet is green.
Thats it!

No music [ToonRudy] -
108AB6FC 42000000

Speed modifier (World 1) [ToonRudy] -
11105C54 3F820000

Last edited by ToonRudy,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I played the intro to far cry 5, that is like some crazy Jim Jones cult shit. Still its petty...