Gaming Powerglove 2?

Do you think Nintendo should develop Powerglove 2 for wii?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

OSW

Wii King
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Even votes as of now!
smile.gif

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Powerglove was horrible. Would be better nowadays of course with longer development and perhaps better games but its not something I ever want for my Wii.

jimmy j

Awesome for hire.
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
STFU already! Give us a good example of a game that will use this properly. Cause your only counter point is "no nothing out now will use it. but something down the road."Â Well give us what this something down the road and tell us how easy it would be for developers to make it useful.

How about slap the shit out of bloodgod?
tongue.gif

OrR

Rice-megatron Expert
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I can't think of a game that justifies the cost of 5 motion sensors in a glove.

Out of the games currently on sale? No, neither can I. But that's not the point - can you think of any PS2, GC, or Xbox games that justified the cost of developing wiimote? I can't.
No. I was trying to think of a new innovative game idea for this kind of control and I just couldn't think of anything that would remotely justify the glove controller. I can think of lots of uses for the Wiimote, touchscreen, touchscreen + ndsmotion combo etc. that have not yet been explored, though.

jimmy j

Awesome for hire.
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
No. I was trying to think of a new innovative game idea for this kind of control and I just couldn't think of anything that would remotely justify the glove controller. I can think of lots of uses for the Wiimote, touchscreen, touchscreen + ndsmotion combo etc. that have not yet been explored, though.

You're probably right. Right now I can only imagine the technology being used during keyhole surgery or something similar. Still, not bad for a powerglove
wink.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/LZ_NvaV5HGE?si=p4H94YGObqOeX23X this brought me joy +2