[PPOTW #29] Which February video game release are you most looking forward to?

Which February video game release are you most looking forward to?

• Bravely Default

Votes: 187 33.4%
  • Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2

Votes: 59 10.5%
  • Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc

Votes: 32 5.7%
  • Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze

Votes: 161 28.8%
  • Fable Anniversary

Votes: 28 5.0%
  • Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII

Votes: 70 12.5%
  • One Piece: Romance Dawn

Votes: 22 3.9%
  • Outlast

Votes: 16 2.9%
  • Professor Layton and the Azran Legacy

Votes: 71 12.7%
  • Tales of Symphonia Chronicles

Votes: 99 17.7%
  • The LEGO Movie Videogame

Votes: 40 7.1%
  • Thief

Votes: 57 10.2%
  • Toukiden: The Age of Demons

Votes: 9 1.6%
  • Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z

Votes: 15 2.7%
  • Other (please specify)

Votes: 36 6.4%

• Total voters

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
Thief mostly. Not much coming out in February that I care about. Plants Vs Zombies: Garden Warfare seems interesting, it's that TPS Plants Vs Zombie game PopCap is making. AFAIK PopCap hasn't even made a shooter before, so it'll be interesting to see how it'll turn out.

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
My choice is already out. It's called "The Waiting Game" and last until March.
Oh hello there March. That reminds me that Borderlands 2 is getting its Vita release in March too. I'll finally get my chance to play it. :'D

Edit: Though, I'm continuously surprised at how few places even list that it's an upcoming release despite the fact that it is definitely coming in March. I know it's just another release of a game a couple of years old, but making the leap to a mobile device of any sort is kinda exciting.

Oh fuck you 2k Games. Apparently they tweeted an official release date "on accident", redacted it a week and a half back, and haven't said anything since.

Well, March still gets me X/X-2. Less money to spend, so still kind of a win.

Sakitoshi

GBAtemp Official Lolimaster
Trophies
Website
sakiheru.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Chile
Bravely Default, Danganronpa and Tales of Symphonia Chronicles, also voted other for the Pokemon Bank, Shantae Pirate's Curse and "The Waiting Game" because the rest of the year looks pretty sweat on the PS4 departament with Infamous Second Son, Wait Dogge Watch Dogs, The Order 1886, Destiny, Transistor and Child of Light being released along the year.
Vita looks good too with God Eater 2, Project Diva f(even though I already own the PS3 and japanese Vita version, but I want the extra songs on the portable version), Borderlands 2 and Shantae Half-genie Hero.
To say truth all of the 2014 lineup looks amazing, even for the Wii U, if they don't release Smash Bros this year they still have Mario Kart 8, Bayonetta 2(most likely) and Hyrule Warriors along with the multiplatform titles.

TripleSMoon

GBAtemp's Umbran Witch in [T]raining
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Definitely Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze. My girlfriend and I absolutely loved Donkey Kong Country Returns, and just beat it yesterday. Definitely going to grab Tropical Freeze on launch day (as well as a second Wii U pro controller). Like many, I'm pretty disappointed that Retro's new project is Donkey Kong and not Metroid, but Donkey Kong is still a quality series and Tropical Freeze looks to be even better than Returns.

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
All of the games I'm interested, were already released here and I already own them, so I don't see a pointin voting. z.z
Maybe the thread should mention it's february releases for the US only.

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
The only one that I can say I'm looking forward to here is DKC Tropical Freeze. I already have Bravely Default, the others I either am not interested in, don't own the console for, or haven't heard about before, with the exception of the LEGO game, none of which have impressed me in the past so I'm not holding my breath.

Solid One

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I'm looking forward to Strider reboot that'll be released on this month.

I was thinking about voting on Castlevania Lords of Shadows 2, but I didn't played the first game yet, so I'm not really into it, for now. I mean, I really liked PSX/GBA/NDS Castlevania games, but I didn't tried Lords of Shadow saga yet.

hhs

You will not like the outcome of this encounter
Trophies
XP
Country
I'd be surprised DK is so popular on there if I didn't know the origins of gbatemp. Nothing about that game gets my attention. It could turn out to be fine but I don't really see any reason to play it myself.

This month doesn't look so hot, but March has Dark Souls 2 and Metal Gear(which may be disappointingly short).

Red_Savarin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
People don't buy romance dawn just don't buy it.
it's boring and repetitive even if you are an hardcore one piece fan.
The game i would buy is Bravely default if i had the money...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/qv96JYhfAuA?si=_PN4PTWfj5BWI9wk