Prb 5.05 / 6.72 / 9.00 Exploit Menu Essentials + Leeful Offline PS4 Trainer (beta test)

• Thread starter Prb
  • Start date
  • Views 133,273
  • Replies 497
  • Likes 54

Ashish999

Trophies
XP
Country
Bangladesh
Yes we have plans to update but because of the v1 exploit working well we was thinking of adding it as a v2 in the menu
You know what the ps4 is like what works for one person doesn't always work for the next so it's better 2 just have 2 versions
Bro when u updating with v2 version.. egarly waiting for this... V1 doesn't suiy me...

Prb

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I mean u said in twitter after goldhen load.. payload loads instantly onne by one.. i said this auto not esp8266 auto...
we are keeping the one shot payload loading like the v1 menu but adding the option to use v1 or v2 exploit's plus adding the ability to cache menu without the trainer payloads could be loaded one after another but it not going to be in the next update
and why not just enable binload in the goldhen setting if you want instant payload loading one after another ?

Last edited by Prb,
  • Wow
Reactions: Ashish999

Ashish999

Trophies
XP
Country
Bangladesh
we are keeping the one shot payload loading like the v1 menu but adding the option to use v1 or v2 exploit's plus adding the ability to cache menu without the trainer payloads could be loaded one after another but it not going to be in the next update
and why not just enable binload in the goldhen setting if you want instant payload loading one after another ?
But most of pplz said bin loader server enabled cause of kp.. i don know wat is true but ko happens every host.. yesterday ur host gave me kp instantly.. thats why... Auto one by one payload..

Prb

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
But most of pplz said bin loader server enabled cause of kp.. i don know wat is true but ko happens every host.. yesterday ur host gave me kp instantly.. thats why... Auto one by one payload..
kp's can happen on any firmware with any host at any time it's just one of them things just try binloader in goldhen setting you can turn it on and off some people do get a kp when entering rest mode with the binloader on but why not just turn binloader off before hand ?

Ashish999

Trophies
XP
Country
Bangladesh
kp's can happen on any firmware with any host at any time it's just one of them things just try binloader in goldhen setting you can turn it on and off some people do get a kp when entering rest mode with the binloader on but why not just turn binloader off before hand ?
I m not using rest mode.. yes all host gave kps.. its true.. whatever waiting for ur update.. finger crossed...

ZeroT21

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I currently have a ps4 slim on FW 6.72 JB, and the only issue i have is with the goldhen builtin binloader, so after i am done using it I disable it asap, and rest mode after that is without any issue. Loving the exploit meny as it is, works pretty flawless. Much respect to @Prb, @Leeful and all the devs who made it all possible :bow:

Reactions: Leeful and Prb

Prb

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I currently have a ps4 slim on FW 6.72 JB, and the only issue i have is with the goldhen builtin binloader, so after i am done using it I disable it asap, and rest mode after that is without any issue. Loving the exploit meny as it is, works pretty flawless. Much respect to @Prb, @Leeful and all the devs who made it all possible :bow:
No real need to use the goldhen binloader on 6.72 loading payloads via webkit and payload loader is solid tbh

laz305

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don’t suppose you would be able to help me out on this one? I’m trying to get your trainer working on Raspberry Pi. I get everything to work fine except after sleep mode it won’t auto load game anymore. Still says WebRTE loaded tho

Leeful

GBAtemp Member
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I don’t suppose you would be able to help me out on this one? I’m trying to get your trainer working on Raspberry Pi. I get everything to work fine except after sleep mode it won’t auto load game anymore. Still says WebRTE loaded tho
The WebRTE payload does not survive rest mode.
Cant do anything about that. Its an issue with the payload itself.

RE: it still saying "WebRTE Loaded", this is because some of the payload partially still works after rest mode but obviously not enough of it to still allow it to work correctly.

Last edited by Leeful,
Reactions: laz305

laz305

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The WebRTE payload does not survive rest mode.
Cant do anything about that. Its an issue with the payload itself.

RE: it still saying "WebRTE Loaded", this is because some of the payload partially still works after rest mode but obviously not enough of it to still allow it to work correctly.
Ummm yes it does bro. It has for a couple weeks now since updated to 9.00 I believe. It always works when ever I cache anybodys trainer and cache a host. But in Pi case I don’t cache a host so there’s a break somewhere.

EDIT: yeah since 12/29/21

Last edited by laz305,
Reactions: Leeful

Leeful

GBAtemp Member
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Ummm yes it does bro. It has for a couple weeks now since updated to 9.00 I believe. It always works when ever I cache anybodys trainer and cache a host. But in Pi case I don’t cache a host so there’s a break somewhere.

EDIT: yeah since 12/29/21

WebRTE has never personally worked for me after resuming from rest mode.
I just tested it again to double check using the kameleon host from the tweet above and from Karo's host.
Neither of them had WebRTE working after resuming from rest mode.
The trainer will just never attatch for me after rest mode.:(

Reactions: laz305

laz305

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WebRTE has never personally worked for me after resuming from rest mode.
I just tested it again to double check using the kameleon host from the tweet above and from Karo's host.
Neither of them had WebRTE working after resuming from rest mode.
The trainer will just never attatch for me after rest mode.:(
Dam bro you sure you are using WebRTE900 then? Do you cache host? Cuz yeah it only works offline. Cuz look here

Last edited by laz305,
Reactions: Leeful

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/4FTASzSPThM?si=i8JRmmFkpcXXIT7o +1