Prestige 6 MW2

Satangel

BEAST
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Just thought I'd share my progress through my quest to reach Prestige 10 in a legitimate way on AlterIWNet (MW2). Also I don't use Chopper Gunner, Grenadelaunchers, Last Stand or basically anything that is considered noob.
Currently I'm at prestige 6, you can see my stats here:

Prestige6.jpg

I'll update when I hit prestige 7, in a month or two probably.

Maz7006

iSEXu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Untitled.jpg

NO. I will get a life. Ive been with aIW since the beginning.

- gotta love the 64 streak
tongue.gif
. RUST + Chopper Gunner + Nuke finale = Win.

Please drop by the WIZONE servers, these are Lebanese based servers, and i even have admin rights there !

Satangel

BEAST
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
FireGrey said:
@dills2 lol

BTW is prestige 10 the maximum?
Yes, 10th Prestige lvl 70 is the maximum. I want to get it via a legit way, because I know there are a SHITLOAD of people who just downloaded the player files from the internet and now boast they are 10th Prestige with everything unlocked.
You find out pretty quickly if they are legit when you see them play
rolleyes.gif

FireGrey

Undercover Admin
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Satangel said:
FireGrey said:
@dills2 lol

Yes, 10th Prestige lvl 70 is the maximum. I want to get it via a legit way, because I know there are a SHITLOAD of people who just downloaded the player files from the internet and now boast they are 10th Prestige with everything unlocked.
rolleyes.gif
Can you do that sort of stuff on PS3 and Black Ops?
I don't wanna play the game for like 100+ hours just for golden guns >.

Satangel

BEAST
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
FireGrey said:
Satangel said:
FireGrey said:
@dills2 lol

rolleyes.gif
Can you do that sort of stuff on PS3 and Black Ops?
I don't wanna play the game for like 100+ hours just for golden guns >.<
I really don't know. It's perhaps possible (Google if you really need it), but it's going to be harder than on the PC. On the PC, at least with AlterIWNet, it's a matter of replacing a few files in a certain folder, done in 10 seconds or so.

@Maz: OMG FINALLY ANOTHER ALTERIWNET PLAYER! I thought I was the only one here! I've just played on of the WIZONE servers, it was FFA Rust with about 4 players. Won it, 42-17
tongue.gif

Nice server, although some little shit was a MLC noob
frown.gif

Maz7006

iSEXu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Satangel said:
@Maz: OMG FINALLY ANOTHER ALTERIWNET PLAYER! I thought I was the only one here! I've just played on of the WIZONE servers, it was FFA Rust with about 4 players. Won it, 42-17
tongue.gif

frown.gif

My in game name as you can see is BleeD .. if you ever run into me whilst playing there just tell me who is being a nuisance and i'll get rid of him
tongue.gif
wink.gif
- yet i usally play in the 24/7 Afghan HC Mix server.

but generally Martyrdom, GL (but thumper) and Last Stand have all been disabled on our servers

-btw my stats are legit.

Also if you become a regular at Wizone, make sure you check your stats here : http://wizone.wise.net.lb/stats/codmw2/?config=1

Satangel

BEAST
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Maz7006 said:
Satangel said:
tongue.gif

frown.gif

My in game name as you can see is BleeD .. if you ever run into me whilst playing there just tell me who is being a nuisance and i'll get rid of him
tongue.gif
wink.gif
- yet i usally play in the 24/7 Afghan HC Mix server.

but generally Martyrdom, GL (but thumper) and Last Stand have all been disabled on our servers

-btw my stats are legit.

Also if you become a regular at Wizone, make sure you check your stats here : http://wizone.wise.net.lb/stats/codmw2/?config=1

Yes I can see your stats are legit
smile.gif
Nice job, very well done indeed.

I've just played for half an hour on Wizone FFA, I must say I pretty much pwned
ninja.gif
One time I had a 45-2 score while the other one had a 2-30 score.

Berthenk

Epitome of Awesomeness
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Another alterIWnet player.
Thinking about deleting the stats file thingie and start over without going to the high XP servers, they're kinda lame.
How do I add favorites? As far as I know there's no option in-game. Do I have to enter an IP address?

Satangel

BEAST
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Berthenk said:
Another alterIWnet player.
Thinking about deleting the stats file thingie and start over without going to the high XP servers, they're kinda lame.
How do I add favorites? As far as I know there's no option in-game. Do I have to enter an IP address?
Yeah, I tend not to play on high XP servers. Whenever I accidentally join one of them, I immediately disconnect because I don't want ti to fuck my stats up
smile.gif

I have no idea to add favourites :/ That's the only con of AlterIWNet, it lacks so much 'social' features. No Friends list, no favourites, .... makes it really hard to coordinate playing with friends.

Lube_Skyballer

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Why don't you just fork over the 20 dollars to buy MW2 when you're putting hundreds of hours in it?
What if alterIWnet will disappear because of legal issues? You'd be screwed BIG time if that would happen
frown.gif

Satangel

BEAST
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Lube_Skyballer said:
Why don't you just fork over the 20 dollars to buy MW2 when you're putting hundreds of hours in it?
What if alterIWnet will disappear because of legal issues? You'd be screwed BIG time if that would happen
frown.gif

1) I couldn't bear playing with all the noob things enabled (Grenadelauncher I fucking hate you with a passion)
2) No votekick either
3) Heard (not experienced) there are a lot of cheaters there, and thanks to 2), it's very hard to get rid of them
4) Why would I drop all the mods on AlterIWNet either? Gun Game on MW2 FTW!

If it would happen, I'm surprised it didn't happen already, I would lose my addiction and just start playing another game. I'm sure I can handle a life without MW2
smile.gif

I could always play CoD 4 via cracked servers, and probably MW3 is going to have that too. And they cannot block those servers
tongue.gif

Berthenk

Epitome of Awesomeness
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Just gotta wait 'till AlterOps gets out of beta, then I can start noobing in Bloops. Not too skilled in MW2, but I seem to be better in Black Ops. Shitty flying killstreak rewards end the game too soon though, that's what I hated the most when playing in the Steam free Bloops weekend.

Satangel

BEAST
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Berthenk said:
Just gotta wait 'till AlterOps gets out of beta, then I can start noobing in Bloops. Not too skilled in MW2, but I seem to be better in Black Ops. Shitty flying killstreak rewards end the game too soon though, that's what I hated the most when playing in the Steam free Bloops weekend.
Yeah, I'm waiting to for AlterOps. I just think the admins are douchebags in their attitude and announcements.... So harsh and arrogant, it's too much. I'm actually scared on their forums to say my opinion because they ban people so quickly.

And there are shitty-killstreaks-that-end-the-game-too-soon in BLOPS too? Ah damn, I thought it was only in MW 2
frown.gif
I doubt it's worse than in MW 2 though (?). There's no nuke, that's a win.

Berthenk

Epitome of Awesomeness
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
I used to play team deathmatch in the free weekend, whenever someone got a helicopter, everyone got killed really quickly and the kill limit was reached within 5 minutes.

Satangel

BEAST
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Berthenk said:
I used to play team deathmatch in the free weekend, whenever someone got a helicopter, everyone got killed really quickly and the kill limit was reached within 5 minutes.
Shiiiiiiit, thought they dropped that. Perhaps there was just a really skilled player on the server at that time. I'm sure I'll be able to stop him
smileipb2.png

No, I really doubt it's going to be as bad in MW 2. Nuke and Chopper Gunner just give me shivers......

Jasper07

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Berthenk said:
'till it gets out of beta? I thought that it was cancelled??
Well I like alterIWNet, I play it all the time. I am seriously considering on buying MW3 though, you get a free headset
biggrin.gif

And I hope Scavenger gives you more tubes... Yes I'm a tuber, and I'm proud.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @BigOnYa the airtags are bigger than the airpods, they won't fit