007AAC90 7C 3C 75 70 80 71 00 00 3C 71 72 83 3C 6F 3F 82
007AACA0 80 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 49 74 24 00

Its works with wbfs formated partition. no game crash

Dr. Clipper

Trophies
XP
Country
panmusic said:
Well,while the patched main.dol works perfectly with Wiiflow r42,the game does not boot with the newest rev of Cfg Loader.I tried even the alt.dol method with the same results.
I have the feeling that IF I use an unpatched iso,I will fix Cfg Loader problem but I will broke Wiiflow's compatibility...Difficult times...
unsure.gif

Make sure you aren't doing anything that would patch the main.dol as suggested in my post in the Cfg thread. That includes the return_to_channel patch and so on.

QUOTE(D34DL1N3R @ May 21 2010, 04:35 AM) EDIT: Do both WiiFlow and CFG have cover art and disc image download features? And if so, do both have full (front/back) cover support?
Yes, both of them.

D34DL1N3R

Nephilim
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I decided to go with WiiFlow for no other reason than it's the first one of the two I tried. The only pita is having to download all 150+ covers again. I could have just used all the ones from GX but they aren't "full" versions.

Skiller

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Dr. Clipper said:
panmusic said:
Well,while the patched main.dol works perfectly with Wiiflow r42,the game does not boot with the newest rev of Cfg Loader.I tried even the alt.dol method with the same results.
I have the feeling that IF I use an unpatched iso,I will fix Cfg Loader problem but I will broke Wiiflow's compatibility...Difficult times...
unsure.gif

Make sure you aren't doing anything that would patch the main.dol as suggested in my post in the Cfg thread. That includes the return_to_channel patch and so on.

QUOTE(D34DL1N3R @ May 21 2010, 04:35 AM) EDIT: Do both WiiFlow and CFG have cover art and disc image download features? And if so, do both have full (front/back) cover support?
Yes, both of them.

nice work on the Auto Patch works perfect . no more crashingon that Damn Video
tongue.gif

not to get Gecko workin on it
smile.gif

anyway to add the Gecko OS Pause function to the Gecko Debuger funtions ?

PIERCED6966

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Renamed it to the [GAMEIDHERE].wip and it still does'nt work in wiiflow

Forgive me if im wrong but when you say you renamed it to [GAMEIDHERE].wip are you saying thats exactly what you put????
The game id is the 5-6 digit name given to each game ie R49E01 is the id given to donkey kong jungle beat

Skiller

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Dr. Clipper said:
Skiller said:
nice work on the Auto Patch works perfect . no more crashingon that Damn Video
tongue.gif

not to get Gecko workin on it
smile.gif

anyway to add the Gecko OS Pause function to the Gecko Debuger funtions ?
Take a look at the wiird and hooktype options.

I want to set the hook type for Ocarina and Wiird.
hooktype = nohooks, vbi, wiipad, gcpad, gxdraw, gxflush, ossleep, axframe

Choose which hook type is used to load the Ocarina cheats or start Wiird. Note that "nohooks" is not equivalent to turning Ocarina/Wiird off.

i dont see anything about Pausing the game once its running . or am i missing something ?

Lmao now i see

I want to use a USB Gecko to do Wiird debugging.
wiird = 0, 1, 2

0 is off. 1 turns on debugging. 2 turns on debugging and pauses at the start. Change the hooktype from the per-game options to determine the type of hook.

cool cool now to see if anything pauses .
tongue.gif

D34DL1N3R

Nephilim
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
PIERCED6966 said:
Renamed it to the [GAMEIDHERE].wip and it still does'nt work in wiiflow

Forgive me if im wrong but when you say you renamed it to [GAMEIDHERE].wip are you saying thats exactly what you put????
The game id is the 5-6 digit name given to each game ie R49E01 is the id given to donkey kong jungle beat

I can say that patching the main.dol itself works 100% in WiiFlow.

surge21xx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Patch does work using Cfg USB Loader. Cios249 Installer Xr19 (57base)
Still unable to get USB Loader GX to work with the Patched Iso or using an Alt Dol.
Running r921 for USB Loader GX. can try to revert to an older version to see if it will work.

Anyone who has had luck running it on USB Loader GX if you could please Provide more Detailed information

Dr. Clipper

Trophies
XP
Country
surge21xx said:
The Patch does work using Cfg USB Loader. Cios249 Installer Xr19 (57base)
Still unable to get USB Loader GX to work with the Patched Iso or using an Alt Dol.
Running r921 for USB Loader GX. can try to revert to an older version to see if it will work.

Anyone who has had luck running it on USB Loader GX if you could please Provide more Detailed information
I can't say I've tried to get it working, but when giantpune's return-to patch is enabled in Cfg, the game breaks. You can't switch off that patch in GX, so you can't use any version of GX since he added that.

giantpune

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it runs in GX r929 with the disc-in-the-drive and return-to patch commented out and no hooks (ocarina off).

the blackscreen people are experiencing right after the opening movies is due to the game being hooked. it is not anything about the antipiracy checks.

atomex

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have the v56 of CFG and i can play the game with this settings:

1. Open the iso with Wii Scrubber and replace the main. dol (of the Partition 1) with this:
(You find it) it works in NTSC and PAL) or find the patched iso.

2. Set the CFG (v56) options like sayed Dr. Clipper:
a) Make sure you don't have a .wip patch in the directory as that will screw things up.
b) Have video at Game Default
c) Turn off all of: Video Patch, Country Fix, Alt Dol, Ocarina, VIDTV, Anti 002, Block IOS Reload
d) wiird must also be off (if present)

3. Have the last version of cIOS249 and select it in the options of the CFG.

and PLAY!!!

I solved the problem of POP and i have played very good.

Dr. Clipper

Trophies
XP
Country
Remove the link, atomex. It's against GBATemp rules to post links to .dols. And you don't need to do those steps with v57b4 as Cfg automatically patches main.dol when it loads it.

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Skiller said:
[...]I want to set the hook type for Ocarina and Wiird.
hooktype = nohooks, vbi, wiipad, gcpad, gxdraw, gxflush, ossleep, axframe

Choose which hook type is used to load the Ocarina cheats or start Wiird. Note that "nohooks" is not equivalent to turning Ocarina/Wiird off.
[...]

Paused start will pause the game before it starts loading and then wait until you unpause from wiird. That's all it does, once you got the connection to wiird, you can pause the game anytime again.

No Hooks is the same as no Ocarina/Wiird, hooks are a very essential part of Ocarina/Wiird. All hooktypes have different attributes and work differently on different games, some make the game slower, some cause crashes and some work perfectly. You need to try all of them to find the best one for each game.

wiiztec

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
According to this game no hooks & ocarina off is not the same as no wiird I have to disable wiird in the config.txt to get it to work

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
wiiztec said:
According to this game no hooks & ocarina off is not the same as no wiird I have to disable wiird in the config.txt to get it to work

Thanks, that's something important that should be checked. NeoGamma doesn't boot that way(codehandler in memory but not hooked == code handler never executed).

Could somebody confirm that just writing the code handler to 0x80001800 causes this crash? That would be interesting and bads news.

giantpune

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the game loads and plays fine in geckoOS with the codehandler loaded but not hooked. all hooktypes available crash the game.

using paused start and ossleep hooks, i can dig around the memory until it crashes after the opening movies. the multidol and code handler are there as they should be, as well as all the data written like the hooktype etc. ive got the mem1 dump to prove it
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I played the intro to far cry 5, that is like some crazy Jim Jones cult shit. Still its petty...