Problem updating Atmosphere

DaarK

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I have a SXOS migrated Switch Lite on 12.1.0 and I was running Atmosphere 0.19.5, I decided to update since I wanna update the FW because I wanna play some new games but the FW version was too low for that.

I downloaded the lastest Hekate and Atmosphere versions from their respectively github pages, dropped everything on the SD card but now my Switch doesn't even boot.
It turns on because I can see the modchip light on and blinking blue.

Any solutions?

wiiNinja

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can you boot into Hekate?
There's a name change in Atmosphere v1.0.0 that may require a change in hekate_ipl.ini - read about that in Hekate's release note.
Probably need to make sure you're sending the updated payload in RCM.
Also, you didn't mention sigpatches; you'll need to install that eventually when your console boots.

DaarK

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Can you boot into Hekate?
There's a name change in Atmosphere v1.0.0 that may require a change in hekate_ipl.ini - read about that in Hekate's release note.
Probably need to make sure you're sending the updated payload in RCM.
Also, you didn't mention sigpatches; you'll need to install that eventually when your console boots.
No I can't boot at all, just black screen, like it never turned on.

DaarK

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I have an Erista, but according to that link above, it's possible. Follow those directions for Mariko.
So, I downloaded the files, but the Tegra thingy doesn't seem to be detecting the Switch, it goes green saying it's detected but one second later goes red again saying it was disconnected, so I can't really inject.

-Edit-

Yeah I think I'm out of options, nothing worked. The Switch doesn't even turn on, nothing on screen, no light up.

Last edited by DaarK,

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, I downloaded the files, but the Tegra thingy doesn't seem to be detecting the Switch, it goes green saying it's detected but one second later goes red again saying it was disconnected, so I can't really inject.

-Edit-

Yeah I think I'm out of options, nothing worked. The Switch doesn't even turn on, nothing on screen, no light up.
Try other USB cables and/or ports.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    sorry, idk what you mean by a space cake, and even if i did, i'm not really taking requests right now, because otherwise people will get mad at me for taking a request but not making a birthday cake for @Xdqwerty (i'm sorry for that btw bro)
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    @BakerMan lies, you just want to smoke it

:rofl2:
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    Guess all the food in my fridge can knock out a cow or two
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    I should visit Florida again, miss the alligator barbecues
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Me and wifey was deciding on our next vacation, so I hung up a map on the wall, and give her a dart and said, wherever you hit, we will go. She threw the dart and it missed the map completely and fell into a trash can below on floor. So I said "ok Florida it is."
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @ZeroT21 ohhh a pot cake?
    +2
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Gimme some of dat
    +4
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    oh yeah i don't use weed,in my baking or in general
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    besides isn't it usually gummies or brownies?
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    So, make a "New Trend"
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i just said i don't use weed
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You can add it in anything really, you can even make a butter/oil with it, then use that oil in anything
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    besides i'm literally a minor and neurodivergent, so telling me to make a cake with cannabis is traumatizing me, ur cancelled buddy /s/srs
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    (nah jk i'm just parodying those "i'm literally a minor and neurodivergent" mfs on twitter)
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Michigan has legal rec, so you only have few more years, is it 18 or 21 up there? 21 here in Ohio.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    prob 21, idk tho
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    Guess I'll go with plan B and make a Rum Vanilla flavored ice cream
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    That sounds damn good.
    Nah. Tequila maybe
    That, or Old No. 7
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm ashamed to ask, but what is old no 7?
    Jack Daniels
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Oh yea, duh
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I still have some old no 7, bout to mix with some coke, and get "California Sober".
    +2
    lol, I finally got you to Enjoy a Coc Tail :tpi::rofl2::tpi:
    +2
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: lol, I finally got you to Enjoy a Coc Tail :tpi::rofl2::tpi: +2