Hacking Gaming Homebrew Problem with games

ruvan102

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
I updated sigpatches on my switch, and I tried opening some games, and lot of them don't work. I tried to delete one game that didn't work and I downloaded NSP file on my PC, and tried to download it via DBI, and it was succesful, but when I open that game, I get Corrupted data message again. I don't know what to do because some games are working.

ruvan102

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Did you reboot after putting new sigpatches?
Yes, but few days before I updated firmware via Aio updater, after that switch just turned off, and atmosphere and hekate didn't want to run, so I updated hekate and atmosphere via PC, after that I think none of the games were working, and after that I updated sigpatches via pc and turned on the switch, and some games are not working. So answer to your question is yes because I updated it via PC, or you mean something else.

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, but few days before I updated firmware via Aio updater, after that switch just turned off, and atmosphere and hekate didn't want to run, so I updated hekate and atmosphere via PC, after that I think none of the games were working, and after that I updated sigpatches via pc and turned on the switch, and some games are not working. So answer to your question is yes because I updated it via PC, or you mean something else.

You might have to resource your games and reinstall them if some game that are working correctly.

ruvan102

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
I just need to delete all of the games that don't work, put this sigpatche via my pc on SD card and re/download games again?

ruvan102

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Try the signature patches first see if it fix the problems for you.
I deleted all games that are not working, I put signature patches that you've sent me, and re/downloaded one game again, and I still got next pop up: Could not start the software. Please try again from the home menu.

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I deleted all games that are not working, I put signature patches that you've sent me, and re/downloaded one game again, and I still got next pop up: Could not start the software. Please try again from the home menu.

You on Atmosphere 1.5.2? What firmware you are on?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: don't mind me, just liking all of SDIO's posts, they deserve it for...