Hacking problem with NSP game

MonMonz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Egypt
lately i tried RieNX
installed a couple of NSP backups and everything is good except only one game i had no luck with "doom"
after installing it to the internal memory it always stuck on creating save and throw that error
"the software has closed because an error occurred"
anyone can help ??

machinoman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lately i tried RieNX
installed a couple of NSP backups and everything is good except only one game i had no luck with "doom"
after installing it to the internal memory it always stuck on creating save and throw that error
"the software has closed because an error occurred"
anyone can help ??
Can't help but can confirm it happened to me as well. Mario Kart, BOTW, Mario Odyssey, Skyrim, Xenoblade 2, World of Goo all installed fine. Starting Doom, I get to the saving profile part and boom it crashes. Tried installing the update, checking for bad sectors, no dice. I thought about downloading it somewhere else, but I don't really care about Doom, so I deleted it.

MonMonz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Egypt
Can't help but can confirm it happened to me as well. Mario Kart, BOTW, Mario Odyssey, Skyrim, Xenoblade 2, World of Goo all installed fine. Starting Doom, I get to the saving profile part and boom it crashes. Tried installing the update, checking for bad sectors, no dice. I thought about downloading it somewhere else, but I don't really care about Doom, so I deleted it.
i was thinking about maybe downloading the 8gb update fix it..now i have no clue what to do next as i really like this game !

Lumince

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What did you use to install the nsp? that unpacked SX OS installer? Devmenu? Tinfoil (if this probably why)

ShroomKing

Somebody
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is layeredfs only needed to install?
it's not technically needed at all. only if you use devmenu via layeredfs.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

i will give it a try now and report back
well i had the same issue, my doom cart wouldn't work and disabling lfs was the solution.

MonMonz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Egypt
it's not technically needed at all. only if you use devmenu via layeredfs.

well i had the same issue, my doom cart wouldn't work and disabling lfs was the solution.
thank you very much now it work fine :)

now i have another problem..am stuck on the license agreement any tip how to get past it ?

thank you very much now it work fine :)

now i have another problem..am stuck on the license agreement any tip how to get past it ?
edit
i figured it you have to attache the joycon as its buggy and wont work in wireless mode

Reactions: machinoman

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Sonic Angel Knight, Why is it all in lower-case?