Problems regarding PS2

Windows_10_User

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
My PS2 is making a lot of noise and if I insert the MCs the farthest possible, they aren't recognized (if I loose them a bit, they are). I have these problems for years and recently my DualShock 2 has had drift.

Last edited by Windows_10_User,

Windows_10_User

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
That popstation compatible list has nothing to do with PlayStation classic.

Anyway the classic has a compatiable list also

I know but where did you get that compatibility list? I was thinking on getting PAL games but only a few appear in that list, so I might download NTSC-U's. Anyway, is XStation more compatible than the PSC?

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know but where did you get that compatibility list? I was thinking on getting PAL games but only a few show up in that list so I might as well download NTSC-U ones. Anyway, is XStation more compatible than PSC?

Look up Playstation classic compatiability list, as for Xstation, it is actual hardware so all games should work.

Reactions: Windows_10_User

Windows_10_User

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Look up Playstation classic compatiability list, as for Xstation, it is actual hardware so all games should work.

But a lot of PAL games don't even appear and even including NTSC-U's, I guess there are some which still don't appear or don't work. What about multiple disc games? Where did you get that list?

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why there is no PSP core on PS2's, PS3's and PS Vita's RetroArch?

Also, why does PSC's RetroArch play PS1 games when there's already the stock Project Iris which already plays them and how can the latter be updated?

Can't help you on the first question I don't have a ps2/ps3 anymore. In the vita case, there is emulation for psp.

As RetroArch, it is using duckstation for the ps1 emulation. That is the emulator.

Windows_10_User

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Can't help you on the first question I don't have a ps2/ps3 anymore. In the vita case, there is emulation for psp.

As RetroArch, it is using duckstation for the ps1 emulation. That is the emulator.

OK, but why do Project Eris and AutoBleem come with RetroBoot when they already run PS1 games without the latter? What if some users don't want Retroboot to begin with? How can PSC's Retroboot be updated?

It seems AutoBleem's Retroboot has 4 PS1 cores.

Does AutoBleem's/Project Eris' Retroboot have higher PS1 game compatibility than the stock PS1 emulation and do PSC's PS1 game compatibility lists found on the internet regard the stock emulation or Retroboot?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    denpafan @ denpafan: swag