• Views 2,081,107
  • Replies 1,683
  • Likes 90

Uwabami

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
We don't know until they straight-out say "It's not happening".
In Japanese Culture, a direct "no" is considered rude outside of private, friendly conversations.

A business partner for example will never deny a request outright but keep suggesting alternatives or say "perhaps at a later time".

In this context, he's probably trying to say in the nicest way possible that an official port just won't happen.

Lycan911

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
In Japanese Culture, a direct "no" is considered rude outside of private, friendly conversations.

A business partner for example will never deny a request outright but keep suggesting alternatives or say "perhaps at a later time".

In this context, he's probably trying to say in the nicest way possible that an official port just won't happen.
Stop crushing my hopes goddamnit ;--;

linkenski

Trophies
XP
Country

It was Janet Hsu who said it though, but I do agree it sounds like Capcom is not just going to do it soon. You can always hope plans change maybe in 5 or more years when there is a DGS trilogy being remade like Ace Attorney 123 got remade on DS and got to the west.

Jonesy47

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It was Janet Hsu who said it though, but I do agree it sounds like Capcom is not just going to do it soon. You can always hope plans change maybe in 5 or more years when there is a DGS trilogy being remade like Ace Attorney 123 got remade on DS and got to the west.
I honestly just hope CAPCOM as a company exists in five years, let alone DGS getting a stateside release. Capcom has made a lot of poor decisions this past decade.

Uwabami

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany

She said it while interpreting Eshiro. They're Eshiro's words.

Reactions: DarthDub

Feroz El Mejor

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Spain
I honestly just hope CAPCOM as a company exists in five years, let alone DGS getting a stateside release. Capcom has made a lot of poor decisions this past decade.
CAPCOM is getting a lot of money these last years, with Monster Hunter and maybe Resident Evil, they have a lot of money to translate Ace Attorney games, but they didn't care about it, maybe if we continue pressing after the release of AA6, they change the opinion. It's like "we can't localize more than one game at the same time".

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, srsly?