Feroz El Mejor

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Spain
You have a source for this ?
I was searching for it, but I can't find any source. I remember something from Capcom Unity or that stream on twitch about Ace Attorney months ago, they said something like "Keep alert for good news late this year of Ace Attorney" or something else, I would really apreciate it if anyone find this to share to us.

3DSDude_

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I was searching for it, but I can't find any source. I remember something from Capcom Unity or that stream on twitch about Ace Attorney months ago, they said something like "Keep alert for good news late this year of Ace Attorney" or something else, I would really apreciate it if anyone find this to share to us.

They already stated that "certain circumstances" are getting in the way and they can't do it, which means we won't get it. It's possible that what you've heard/read months ago simply was the announcement of the 15th Gyakuten Saiban anniversary special event, which was held yesterday/today (depending on your timezone) at the TGS.

Feroz El Mejor

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Spain
They already stated that "certain circumstances" are getting in the way and they can't do it, which means we won't get it. It's possible that what you've heard/read months ago simply was the announcement of the 15th Gyakuten Saiban anniversary special event, which was held yesterday/today (depending on your timezone) at the TGS.
No, the annoucement was made for the west, not japan, I'm pretty sure about that, for now, we have to wait to get all the DLC for Spirit of Justice and wait to see what they say on the blogs.

xz11

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
9/17/2016 -
Hey guys. Been a long time, hasn't it? Have a save screen.
Zyqoztn.png

We're pretty hype about the DGS2 announcement earlier today! But first, we got this game to do. The beginning is always the hardest. Once we get the hang of things, all will move smoothly. However, recently we've lost a few members to their personal lives over the summer. We are going to open recruitment later this month, so we have as much hard-working members as before. Stay tuned!

shauser

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
9/17/2016 -
Hey guys. Been a long time, hasn't it? Have a save screen.
Zyqoztn.png

We're pretty hype about the DGS2 announcement earlier today! But first, we got this game to do. The beginning is always the hardest. Once we get the hang of things, all will move smoothly. However, recently we've lost a few members to their personal lives over the summer. We are going to open recruitment later this month, so we have as much hard-working members as before. Stay tuned!
Wait, has recruitment not been open as of late? I had put in an email for the Graphics job listed in the YouTube video.

xz11

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
We no longer have need for graphical editors. More details will be available in the coming weeks.

Reactions: Fluto

Kyrio

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
That looks good, I can't wait to see the next update! I wish you the best in your quest for new team members ;)

AAFan10

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys I want to thank you for making this project possible. Take your time and make this fanslation great. I have one question though. Once you release it, would i be able to emulate in on my pc or would i have to resort to things like cia angel, homebrew, etc.

IcySon55

Leader of Fan Translators International
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
@xz11 Hey there XZ, I'm interested in the text format that the game uses. What can you tell me about it?

Also, are you guys using Discord to coordinate your efforts? If not, I'd gladly support your team on my fan translation discord server!

Cheers~

Abu_Senpai

Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
Okay, I will definitely play 999 then, and, what do you mean by "No!! Why?" :)

I beat AA5 AND its DLC. I also played the first 2 cases of AA4 before my saved data was erased so therefore im not going back to that one unless Capcom give it the 3DS treatment or something similar!

But atm im on case II of AA SOJ which is pretty unique. Im not a fan of the insight system tbh

Also what happend to our favorite gumshoe!! i want him back in the very near future

Oh well after AA6, ill play that new AA6 DLC and then play both of Dai Gyakuten Saibans! if or whenever they are transalated or hopefully localised. But who nows

I want a new DMC game too. I hope we get that too from Capcom

Reactions: KJ1

KJ1

Old Member
Trophies
XP
Country
India
I beat AA5 AND its DLC. I also played the first 2 cases of AA4 before my saved data was erased so therefore im not going back to that one unless Capcom give it the 3DS treatment or something similar!

But atm im on case II of AA SOJ which is pretty unique. Im not a fan of the insight system tbh

Also what happend to our favorite gumshoe!! i want him back in the very near future

Oh well after AA6, ill play that new AA6 DLC and then play both of Dai Gyakuten Saibans! if or whenever they are transalated or hopefully localised. But who nows

I want a new DMC game too. I hope we get that too from Capcom
Okay! :) You know, you can download AA4 saves online, that's what I did back then, when my save data got corrupted, and, by chance for me also, it was on case 2 only! xD
I guess, Gumshoe won't be brought back as of now, because, his role has been "filled" by Ema, but, I want him back too, because, I also like him!
And, is there an AA6 DLC? I don't think there is, also, I am on case 3 of AA6!

And, which game is DMC?

Abu_Senpai

Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
Okay! :) You know, you can download AA4 saves online, that's what I did back then, when my save data got corrupted, and, by chance for me also, it was on case 2 only! xD
I guess, Gumshoe won't be brought back as of now, because, his role has been "filled" by Ema, but, I want him back too, because, I also like him!
And, is there an AA6 DLC? I don't think there is, also, I am on case 3 of AA6!

And, which game is DMC?

DMC = Devil may cry

There is AA6 dlc its called turnabout tomorrow i think

And damn ur on case III eh? i better catch up

KJ1

Old Member
Trophies
XP
Country
India
DMC = Devil may cry

There is AA6 dlc its called turnabout tomorrow i think

And damn ur on case III eh? i better catch up
I just realized that I am on Case 4..

I'm at case 5. Good for now. And there are "3" cases in the DLC. Turnabout Tomorrow and 2 mini cases.
In which game, Spirit of Justice one, or Dual Destinies?

Reactions: Abu_Senpai

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    a_username_that_is_cool @ a_username_that_is_cool: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ this brought me joy (yes it's a rickroll)