Status
Not open for further replies.

Ace_Ssasin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Actually, I only post 2 times in Vietnamese, one of all which is reply to BanhMi. When he thought I had stolen and used his patch for this project.
Actually I can not answer him in English, because he does not really understand my words and he will think I do not respect him.
Hahaha you're funny senpai, he's also translated into english too right? How could he don't understand english, and stole?? Nahh you 're not stole anything, you re doing this from scratch with your own effort, if i m not mistaken maybe he want you to use his patch for reference for your work, maybe, thats my thought

HoaiTrung97

Hikikomori-Senpai
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Hahaha you're funny senpai, he's also translated into english too right? How could he don't understand english, and stole?? Nahh you 're not stole anything, you re doing this from scratch with your own effort, if i m not mistaken maybe he want you to use his patch for reference for your work, maybe, thats my thought
Unfortunately, he always thought I was using his patch. Answering in Vietnamese will be easier than my weak English (If i do that, he will misunderstand me more). ( ̄▽ ̄)

Ace_Ssasin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Unfortunately, he always thought I was using his patch. Answering in Vietnamese will be easier than my weak English (If i do that, he will misunderstand me more). ( ̄▽ ̄)
Hmm i don't know that, because i don't understand conversation between you and Banhmi, i just think positive ^^ but as i know patch v2 is your spot, so good luck and ganbate ^^

saadalikhan

Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
Keep up the good work. I was really hoping to play this but in another patch I saw only 5% of items are translated so that practically spelled "Can't play"

Reactions: QuynhAnh

HoaiTrung97

Hikikomori-Senpai
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
As always, the focus is not on the story itself, but to make the game playable and to be understandable.
That's right, as I think very few people are interested in the story, especially when it has versions for pc and vista, they just focus on the big fight with the Oni. (゚∀゚)
I'm also thinking about it, if not finished Story, maybe patch only about 93% all trans. (*‘∀‘)
But do not be too worry, I'm still trying to research it, when I solve other problems.
( ̄▽ ̄)
Ps: The Movie section will probably be fully translated. (゚∀゚)

Malckyor

The One and Only!
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
That's right, as I think very few people are interested in the story
I'm one those who are interested in the story too, that's why I like a lot of games, I was very interested in the Tales of the World saga, but the only game in English is the first which is not good enough, I loved the second even with just the itens, menus and skills in English but I would love to play that in full English to understand it better.

Well let's consider it like Steins;Gate itself, it is just story, if you don't translate it, then how can we play? But in this case we are going to fight big monsters and all we need to know how to do it and where to get that needed item, so of course the story will not be translated unless its translator has the patience and time to do it.

But serious Trung-senpai, I would love to see you patching more games, like Zettai Zetsumei Toshi, Frontier Gate, maybe Nano Diver? (I feel like I'm the only one that play it) and another cool games.

I just assume that if you can hack a game, then you may be able to hack much more games, I know they are different in some way, some files, some decryption, but if you are doing this without that crash bug, then I believe you can hack them too.

P.S: Don't forget that you have to rest, I didn't forget about that yet.

HoaiTrung97

Hikikomori-Senpai
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
I'm one those who are interested in the story too, that's why I like a lot of games, I was very interested in the Tales of the World saga, but the only game in English is the first which is not good enough, I loved the second even with just the itens, menus and skills in English but I would love to play that in full English to understand it better.

Well let's consider it like Steins;Gate itself, it is just story, if you don't translate it, then how can we play? But in this case we are going to fight big monsters and all we need to know how to do it and where to get that needed item, so of course the story will not be translated unless its translator has the patience and time to do it.

But serious Trung-senpai, I would love to see you patching more games, like Zettai Zetsumei Toshi, Frontier Gate, maybe Nano Diver? (I feel like I'm the only one that play it) and another cool games.

I just assume that if you can hack a game, then you may be able to hack much more games, I know they are different in some way, some files, some decryption, but if you are doing this without that crash bug, then I believe you can hack them too.

P.S: Don't forget that you have to rest, I didn't forget about that yet.
Ya ~~ Thank you!
Not every game I can hack, I just want to hack but the game is too difficult with the skills and items, and above all I have to love it first. Lol~

Ace_Ssasin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
That's right, as I think very few people are interested in the story, especially when it has versions for pc and vista, they just focus on the big fight with the Oni. (゚∀゚)
I'm also thinking about it, if not finished Story, maybe patch only about 93% all trans. (*‘∀‘)
But do not be too worry, I'm still trying to research it, when I solve other problems.
( ̄▽ ̄)
Ps: The Movie section will probably be fully translated. (゚∀゚)
Wait, wait you said movie section will be translated senpai? , wow this will be epic..sure this game at the right hand

Malckyor

The One and Only!
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Woahh i ve just googling it, nano diver is cool too, how could that title doesn't appear at surface?
The truth is that the game is not so playable, it lacks content, there are only 4 types of weapons, besides is from Takara Tommy and the graphics are good, the monsters are generic so it is kinda of bad, but still I'd give it try, you can always have fun, even if the game is bad.

Ace_Ssasin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
The truth is that the game is not so playable, it lacks content, there are only 4 types of weapons, besides is from Takara Tommy and the graphics are good, the monsters are generic so it is kinda of bad, but still I'd give it try, you can always have fun, even if the game is bad.
4 type weapon? With 600 mb size? But its size more like lord of apocalypse, but really its only has 4 type of weapon?

Malckyor

The One and Only!
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
4 type weapon? With 600 mb size? But its size more like lord of apocalypse, but really its only has 4 type of weapon?
Unfortunately yes, SnS, Heavy Sword, a kind of knuckles but is actually a shield and a giant Syringe lol which explodes (MH Gunlance?) but its range is very close, it is melee to me. But try it oh and don't go online yet, they get 4x much harder, when I tested I did the first quest with a friend, that was too tough.

Good one, Trung-senpai, can you give it a try to translate Lord of Apocalypse after Steins;Gate is done?

Last edited by Malckyor,

Ace_Ssasin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Unfortunately yes, SnS, Heavy Sword, a kind of knuckles but is actually a shield and a giant Syringe lol which explodes (MH Gunlance?) but its range is very close, it is melee to me. But try it oh and don't go online yet, they get 4x much harder, when I tested I did the first quest with a friend, that was too tough.

Good one, Trung-senpai, can you give it a try to translate Lord of Apocalypse after Steins;Gate is done?
Hahaha you make me curious, well i ll give it a try even randomly clicking
Oh yea its lord of arcana that have 600 mb size i can played because in english language, lord of apocalypse is sequel of lord of arcana with better graphic improvement but still in japan language, i'm not played yet

kagekyo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Update: The list of members will receive the patch:
owengque, [USER=465982]FerdianMatovani, [USER=464911]Malckyor, [USER=466015]TheoHunter, [USER=464925]Esdeatg, [USER=466026]RifaldoRubizandri, [USER=466130]YamiKaze, [USER=442486]Saramagrean, [USER=466280]Ace_Ssasin, [USER=381544]DarthDub

Note: If anyone does not have a name on this list, please let me know. But first, make sure you "like" all my comments and follow me.
(゚∀゚)[/USER][/USER][/USER][/USER][/USER][/USER][/USER][/USER][/USER]

can you put me on that list trung senpai :)
I have like all your comment and follow you
I really want to play the patch

Malckyor

The One and Only!
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hahaha you make me curious, well i ll give it a try even randomly clicking
Oh yea its lord of arcana that have 600 mb size i can played because in english language, lord of apocalypse is sequel of lord of arcana with better graphic improvement but still in japan language, i'm not played yet
You should, it's ten times better.

can you put me on that list trung senpai :)
I have like all your comment and follow you
I really want to play the patch
Don't worry, you'll get it once it's done, we don't have it yet if that is what you thought.

TheoHunter

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
my hope for frontier gate boost+, nano diver & phantasy star p 2 infinity translation still on haha. Btw take care of your health, Trung san.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: 2 of them :angry:😡 :angry: !