Prototype and debug builds of various Eurocom games are being leaked on 4chan

1667952564337433.png

A handful of old video game prototypes and debug versions have surfaced online. A random anon on 4chan happened to drop a collection of early builds of games mostly from Eurocom, a developer that went defunct in 2012. Some of the dumped prototypes include Dead Space: Extraction, Crash Bandicoot: The Wrath of Cortex, GoldenEye 007 for the Wii, Batman Begins, and some Nintendo Wiimote testing software. There are betas and debug versions of games from other publishers and developers as well ranging from 2004 to 2011, including The Conduit, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare - Reflex, and a handful of licensed THQ games for the GBA. The leaker promises more game files in the near future.

:arrow: Source

wiiAdventurer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

phil3254

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

A handful of old video game prototypes and debug versions have surfaced online. A random anon on 4chan happened to drop a collection of early builds of games mostly from Eurocom, a developer that went defunct in 2012. Some of the dumped prototypes include Dead Space: Extraction, Crash Bandicoot: The Wrath of Cortex, GoldenEye 007 for the Wii, Batman Begins, and some Nintendo Wiimote testing software. There are betas and debug versions of games from other publishers and developers as well ranging from 2004 to 2011, including The Conduit, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare - Reflex, and a handful of licensed THQ games for the GBA. The leaker promises more game files in the near future.

:arrow: Source
as a member named vettacossx i once did a hack/mod to "the conduit" a sega game on wii, to replace the cutscenes and it takes a very long time to encode them and replace them but most games EVEN TODAY are using the same tools to do so, thats RAD TOOLS and a BINK AND SMACKER application to create .bik files. (cut scene mods)

They are a pretty standard format to find in a game today, but i recall the conduit being the first time i tried to take a game and replace the bink files with my own. the Post date says it was way back in 2009 damn lol

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9w_UTPpHjg