XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
[youtube]http://youtu.be/nh2uBxie3Kc[/youtube]
2OR6.jpg

^^^^^
Click eeeettt
Pay nothing or what you want!
Edit: Someone fix "downlodable" please ?.

ThatDudeWithTheFood

TRIANGLEZ
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Its awesome I spent the last 30 minutes playing it with one hand and masterbating to it with the other.

(I came up with that because it was easy to play with one hand and then it hit me)

doyama

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So how much did you 'pay' for the game since it's pay what you want? Curious how generous or cheap us 'tempers are

jamesaa

The Prince of Insufficient Light
Trophies
XP
doyama said:
So how much did you 'pay' for the game since it's pay what you want? Curious how generous or cheap us 'tempers are

Nothing, think what you will but i'm not paying until I at least try it.

And to tbh i likely won't pay anything as it looks like one of those game i'll play for an hour or two and then completely forget about (especially as i'm currently focusing most of my free time to OoT)

I grabbed it from their torrent link, i didn't recognise the store system they use.

SifJar

Not a pirate
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I advise anyone not planning on paying (initially, at least) to use the torrent. The "regular" free download seems needlessly complicated. When it's more straightforward to download and install a torrent client, THEN download the game than just downloading the game, there's a problem in my opinion
tongue.gif

Hasn't quite finished yet, seems a few pieces aren't very available :/ Dunno if it'll even run on my computer, but I hope so, it looks interesting.

ThatDudeWithTheFood

TRIANGLEZ
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SifJar said:
I advise anyone not planning on paying (initially, at least) to use the torrent. The "regular" free download seems needlessly complicated. When it's more straightforward to download and install a torrent client, THEN download the game than just downloading the game, there's a problem in my opinion
tongue.gif

Hasn't quite finished yet, seems a few pieces aren't very available :/ Dunno if it'll even run on my computer, but I hope so, it looks interesting.

It actually isn't.

Fill out the info.

Check your email.

Click the link.

BOOOM!

SifJar

Not a pirate
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
ThatDudeWithTheFood said:
SifJar said:
tongue.gif

It actually isn't.

Fill out the info.

Check your email.

Click the link.

BOOOM!

Giving away my postal address and phone number to download a free game? No thanks. I'd rather use the officially provided torrent thanks.

ThatDudeWithTheFood

TRIANGLEZ
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SifJar said:
ThatDudeWithTheFood said:
SifJar said:
tongue.gif

It actually isn't.

Fill out the info.

Check your email.

Click the link.

BOOOM!

Giving away my postal address and phone number to download a free game? No thanks. I'd rather use the officially provided torrent thanks.

Whatever floats your boat.

SifJar

Not a pirate
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Aijelsop said:
My computer is really fast, but it didn't work. :/ It was super slow...
frown.gif
Either your computer isn't that fast or you're running loads of stuff in the background. It runs pretty much perfectly on my 5 year old laptop.

I really like the game, nice concept in my opinion. Too few levels for it really to be worth paying for to me, but I may get around to donating a little at some stage. And I like that it can easily have levels added (although there is only one custom level at the moment, and you need expensive software to make levels
frown.gif
)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/22tVWwmTie8?si=2CEDZldUW5ODozYh meh