subcon959

@!#?@!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Jm8V0Ny.jpg

Sony have shared the latest additions to the PS Plus monthly games collection. These games will be available to claim for anyone on the Essential, Extra or Premium tiers from August 2nd to September 6th.

Yakuza: Like A Dragon (PS4, PS5)
Become Ichiban Kasuga, a low-ranking yakuza grunt left on the brink of death by the man he trusted most. Take up your legendary bat and get ready to crack some underworld skulls in dynamic RPG combat set against the backdrop of modern-day Japan. Switch between 19 unique Jobs ranging from Bodyguard to Musician, using the battlefield as your weapon. Take up bats, umbrellas, bikes, signs, and everything else at your disposal to clean up the streets! When you're not busy bashing heads, relax by hitting up the local arcade for some classic SEGA games, compete with locals in a no holds barred go-kart race around Yokohama, complete 50 unique substories, or just take in the scenery of a modern-day Japanese city. There’s always something new around the corner.

Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 1+2 Cross-Gen Deluxe Bundle (PS4, PS5)
Skate as the legendary Tony Hawk and the original pro roster, plus new pros. Listen to songs from the era-defining soundtrack along with new music. Hit insane trick combos with the iconic handling of the Tony Hawk’s™ Pro Skater™ series. Play all the original modes and go head-to-head with local 2-Player modes. Show off your style and creativity with upgraded Create-A-Park and Create-A-Skater features. Compete against players from around the world in Multiplayer modes and leaderboards.

Little Nightmares (PS4)
Immerse yourself in Little Nightmares, a dark whimsical tale that will confront you with your childhood fears! Help Six escape The Maw – a vast, mysterious vessel inhabited by corrupted souls looking for their next meal. As you progress on your journey, explore the most disturbing dollhouse offering a prison to escape from and a playground full of secrets to discover. Reconnect with your inner child to unleash your imagination and find the way out!

Remember you have until August 1st to claim the previous month's games: Crash Bandicoot 4: It’s About Time, Man of Medan and Arcadegeddon.

:arrow: Playstation Blog

duwen

Old Man Toad
Trophies
Website
www.exophase.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
That's a great line up!
I already have Tony Hawks, but I'd highly recommended it to anyone that doesn't.
...and I'd been waiting for a chance to get Like a Dragon (although I'll probably pick it up physically now that the price will inevitably drop on pre-owned copies due to it being a PS+ title).

subcon959

@!#?@!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
That's a great line up!
I already have Tony Hawks, but I'd highly recommended it to anyone that doesn't.
...and I'd been waiting for a chance to get Like a Dragon (although I'll probably pick it up physically now that the price will inevitably drop on pre-owned copies due to it being a PS+ title).
Yeah, it's probably the best month overall so far. Unfortunately, I already have them all but it's nice to not need the discs anymore.
Like a Dragon is already in the £13-16 range used so not too bad, although it's been £15 new in the past which was a great deal.

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I already bought Little nightmare (but didn't play yet) when it was in sales. I would have prefer Little2 :P
I don't own the other games, but isn't Yakuza game canon with the other Yakuza series ? if it's canon then it's the last in the series, I'll prefer playing the game story in order. but it's so confusing, with all the remakes, and prequels, etc.
something like this ? Yakuza 1 (Kiwami), 2 (Kiwami 2), 3, 4, 5, 0, 6, Like a Dragon ?

Anyway, it's nice to get it this month :)

I'm not interested in sport games, I'll probably never try tony hawk.

subcon959

@!#?@!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
but isn't Yakuza game canon with the other Yakuza series ? if it's canon then it's the last in the series, I'll prefer playing the game story in order. but it's so confusing, with all the remakes, and prequels, etc.
It is canon because it's numbered 7 in Japan, but it's definitely not necessary to play the previous games first as it's a very different direction for the series.

Reactions: Cyan

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: @AncientBois awake hide your kids +1