7PvnP.jpg

ALL

7PvqW.jpg

THESE

7PvtR.jpg

NO
7Pvxy.jpg

GAEMS

And I have even more that I want but just can't get right now due to my memory card size. Still waiting For Minecraft, Disgaea 4, Borderlands 2, DanganRonpa 2, God Of War Collection, Sly Collection, and whatever else looks appealing or gets revealed at E3 later.

So much damage control in your post but... It's always good to see that Sony took Sega's Dreamcast menu and implemented on one of their gaming systems sadly not a very good one, i.e, in terms of games.

By the way, don't you know how to take proper photos or use the screenshot feature that Vita has? Sure would be better than this mess.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And what's wrong with it? Most of those "weeaboo" games are good, objectively speaking.
Better than the majority of western games, IMO.

Holy shit you do realize objectively means without personal bias and you're literally just having a personal bias in saying weeaboo games are good.

Holy shit I want to smash my head against a wall until it turns into pink mush.

So much damage control in your post but... It's always good to see that Sony took Sega's Dreamcast menu and implemented on one of their gaming systems sadly not a very good one, i.e, in terms of games.

By the way, don't you know how to take proper photos or use the screenshot feature that Vita has? Sure would be better than this mess.

Implying Persona 4 isn't a very good game. Tearaway, Terrraria, Soul Sacrifice, Mortal Kombat, and the Rayman games count too.

chavosaur

Chavo
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I stated before, it was faster to just take pictures with my phone then go through the process of taking screenshots and uploading them to my PC to upload later.

Excuuuse me for not doing things for YOUR benefit, I'll be sure to make more appealing things just for you next time k?

As for everything else in your post, I have no idea what you're going on about. Again.
Which is a recurring problem I have with your posts. How about you fix that for our benefit? ;D

WiiCube_2013

Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
Foxi4 it's very similar too.

@GuildMcCommunist it's lacking in terms of quantity of quality games, which is happening the same thing to WU, PS4 and XO. 3DS not 'cause it's been out for a bit longer.

chavosaur it doesn't take a genius to take photos in the proper aspect, actually, just load it up on a basic app and rotate it. Done.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

@GuildMcCommunist it's lacking in terms of quantity of quality games, which is happening the same thing to WU, PS4 and XO. 3DS not 'cause it's been out for a bit longer.

chavosaur it doesn't take a genius to take photos in the proper aspect, actually, just load it up on a basic app and rotate it. Done.

Honestly I own a 3DS and a Vita and I find myself not wanting any more 3DS games. I bought Pokemon for it, then I got Project X Zone, SMT IV, and Soul Hackers. I haven't even touched Soul Hackers and the rest I just lost interest with.

It has Nintendo games but if you don't want Nintendo games then, minus a few exceptions, most things are subpar and not worth the price tag.

Odds are I'll probably put more hours and have more fun with Terraria on the Vita than any of the 3DS games out there. And there's a ton of quality games, my only complaint is that the library isn't growing as quickly. I have patience (well, more so I don't have time to play many games so when I do a single game usually lasts me a long time), but so far I think it was a worthwhile purchase.

Reactions: Ozito

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

It's actually terrifying how delusional some Nintendo fanboys are.
The 3DS should come with a free psychological checkup.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
More often the whole "lack of quality games" argument directly springs from "lack of games that I like" as far as the PSVita is concerned. On the flip side, an FPS fan has absolutely no reason to buy a 3DS wheras on the PSVita there's KillZone: Mercenaries, Call of Duty: Declassified, Resistance: Burning Skies and the upcoming Borderlands 2. The same applies to third person action games - on the 3DS you have Resident Evil: Revelations, Resident Evil: Mercenaries, Metal Gear Solid 3D, Splinter Cell 3D, Samurai Warriors Chronicles and that's your lot, wheras on the PSVita you have Earth Defence Force 2017 Portable, Unit 13, Uncharted: Golden Abyss, Dynasty Warriors NeXt, Dynasty Warriors 8: Xtreme Legends, Assassin's Creed III Liberation, Metal Gear Solid Collection, Gravity Rush and the upcoming God of War Collection, if not more. 3DS owners also boast about having Monster Hunter Tri Ultimate - that's great, but on the PSVita you have Soul Sacrifice, Ragnarok Odyssey (Ace), God Eater 2, Toukiden and hopefuly soon also Phantasy Star Online. Seriously, maintaining the idea that the system has no games is silly at this point - it has about as many as the 3DS, they're just different.

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First of all, foxie how did you get the exact screenshot from my Vita? The controller, memory card, music, and clock are all exactly like my vita. I mean its so similar I have a feeling you snuck into my house, took the screenshot, posted it and left, but you claim thats from a...what did you call it? Dreamcast?

More often the whole "lack of quality games" argument directly springs from "lack of games that I like" as far as the PSVita is concerned. and games
Actually according to Wikipedia, the Vita has surpassed the 3DS in games. Now arguments for quality and preference can be made without the "[system held in contempt] has no gaemz" argument can be made.

GameWinner

Take your heart
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
More often the whole "lack of quality games" argument directly springs from "lack of games that I like" as far as the PSVita is concerned. On the flip side, an FPS fan has absolutely no reason to buy a 3DS wheras on the PSVita there's KillZone: Mercenaries, Call of Duty: Declassified, Resistance: Burning Skies and the upcoming Borderlands 2. The same applies to third person action games - on the 3DS you have Resident Evil: Revelations, Resident Evil: Mercenaries, Metal Gear Solid 3D, Splinter Cell 3D, Samurai Warriors Chronicles and that's your lot, wheras on the PSVita you have Earth Defence Force 2017 Portable, Unit 13, Uncharted: Golden Abyss, Dynasty Warriors NeXt, Dynasty Warriors 8: Xtreme Legends, Assassin's Creed III Liberation, Metal Gear Solid Collection, Gravity Rush and the upcoming God of War Collection, if not more. 3DS owners also boast about having Monster Hunter Tri Ultimate - that's great, but on the PSVita you have Soul Sacrifice, Ragnarok Odyssey (Ace), God Eater 2, Toukiden and hopefuly soon also Phantasy Star Online. Seriously, maintaining the idea that the system has no games is silly at this point - it has about as many as the 3DS, they're just different.

Shhh! Stop making sense on GBAtemp!

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I'm actually seriously thinking about getting one maybe later this year or next. Still not many games I'm interested in, but the fact that some J-rpg's like tales games and some others are going to get released later on. One big problem I have with the vita, or in this case more like my country, it's that it's quite rare to find retail Vita games that I like over here and I sure as hell won't get a game digitally if I can buy it physical. x'D

Perhaps I should buy a vita now and grab a ps3 in a few years when it ends up being dirt cheap instead... Hum... I wonder. z.z

One type of game that the vita is really lacking in, which is a shame, is games from the Harvest Moon series or spin-offs. The DS and 3DS got the Rune Factory series plus normal Harvest Moon ones, whereas the PSP got Innocent Life (which was good, but it lacked a lot in some HM aspects like the marriage and romance), they could always make a sequel for the Vita with those aspects improved. =O

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/FdYTKAVSsXY?si=9E-2AU0JN-4hRZi3