ps2 cheat code injection

princerouge

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ok, i would like to know how i could inject a action replay or gameshark cheat code into a game itself. I have a modbo 4 and no cheat device seems to work with that crap.

Thank you for any useful advice.

princerouge

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
pretty outdated i say. I use to go there to get my patches for psx and all. not much ps2 trainer thought but still. For an older game, it's perfect.

Thanks

JonthanD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
princerouge said:
pretty outdated i say. I use to go there to get my patches for psx and all. not much ps2 trainer thought but still. For an older game, it's perfect.

Thanks

Yeah I wish I knew of more places to find PS2 trainers
frown.gif

I have heard of ways to use CodeBreaker on back ups but its so convoluted that its just easier to find a back up of the new Swap Magic and boot that to use with its codes.

I wish all codes where as easy to do as the Wii with that Accio hacks thing, thats the easiest way I have ever seen for codes hmmm I take that back I like the way it works on the DS with the GBAtemp cheat DB file for the DS, just download one file and have at your fingertips almost every code for every DS game thats been coded for!

I guess props to the GBAtemp DS code team and the Accio hacks team for making my games just that much more fun! Thank you all for your hard work!

One last link for PS2 stuff, I used to use this page all the time for things I needed.

http://sksapps.com/index.php?page=mis.html

princerouge

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
thank you. I wish it would be possible to make trainer/patch for ps2 game like the pc. I wonder if there is any tools/debugers for ps2 games. Or converting gameshark or action replay in a way of physical adresse

anyway. I will look into that.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I found it funny cause many many years ago, had a roommate in college that did this same dumbass...