PS1/2 PS3 Blue ray cracked?

cory1492

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
QUOTE said:
PS3 Blue ray cracked?
No, but I think they were smoking some when they invented BlueRay...
tongue.gif

Yes, it is possible to dump a BR image through PS3linux to the HDD. As far as I know at this point, games aren't signed like blue ray movies are, so they don't (yet?) use the security that was built into the BR disc system (or the BR disc takes care of it itself because it is on the PS3).

Not really cracked though, since the security seems to be in the executibles/hyper visor and such.

Harsky

Madmin
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
QUOTE said:
PS3 Blue ray cracked?
No, but I think they were smoking some when they invented BlueRay...
tongue.gif

Yes, it is possible to dump a BR image through PS3linux to the HDD. As far as I know at this point, games aren't signed like blue ray movies are, so they don't (yet?) use the security that was built into the BR disc system (or the BR disc takes care of it itself because it is on the PS3).

Not really cracked though, since the security seems to be in the executibles/hyper visor and such.
Always remember to buy from good dealers....
lecture.gif

bryehn

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
this is a few days old. I actually have the Madden image, so it's real.There's someone working on a Devhook style ISO loader like on the PSP, and says that he'll release it around Dec. 10.

T-hug

Always like this.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
lol if you believe that you'll believe anything. The guy in question says he is trying the a similar system as the PSP, this is bs as the only reason PSP was done was $ony left a decrytped eboot in the fw. Nothing on the PS3 has been found decrypted.

'he mentions hex editing EBOOTs similar to the original PSP methods, however its not possible to decrypt these executables so theres no way you can hex edit them.'

unsure.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :unsure::unsure::unsure: uh.. duh