[PS3/GTA5] Is there any private servers being made for the PS3 after the shut down of the online services?

Gaming

FINPOST

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So, i am looking for a GTA5 private servers or what they are called. I am getting bored of the Story Mode since i have already finished it. If there are any private servers for the GTA5, let me know.

Awii

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Yeah, it's called 3TA Online. There is a good amount of people playing, but of course, watch out for modders.

wolf-snake

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Yeah, it's called 3TA Online. There is a good amount of people playing, but of course, watch out for modders.
I wouldn't recommend it. There's literally nothing to do, no good way of making money, no missions... Heck it doesn't even matter because you can't even save your online character making you start from the begining every time you run it, and development for it is basically death in the water after like 1 month.

TheStonedModder

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wouldn't recommend it. There's literally nothing to do, no good way of making money, no missions... Heck it doesn't even matter because you can't even save your online character making you start from the begining every time you run it, and development for it is basically death in the water after like 1 month.
People have lives and do this stuff for free

Just because updates are slow doesn’t mean the project is dead

wolf-snake

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
People have lives and do this stuff for free

Just because updates are slow doesn’t mean the project is dead
Actually, the project is indefinitely on hold and may and may not continue (Dev own words from the Discord server) So, yeah its not worth it at all unless there's confirmation of more updates in the future which they are not.

Heck its actually confirmed that stuff like heists aren't possible on this and if you want any missions you need to downgrade to an older patch but you loose the ability to even play with other people.

Last edited by wolf-snake,

Awii

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
That is literally the only way to play Online now except for reverse engineering the R* servers. Nothing else. It's based on the fact that you can play GTAO without the R* servers, and that comes with those downsides.

wolf-snake

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
That is literally the only way to play Online now except for reverse engineering the R* servers. Nothing else. It's based on the fact that you can play GTAO without the R* servers, and that comes with those downsides.
Well you're kinda better off not playing GTA online on PS3 if the only alternative is going in, start up from scratch, load up their mod menu to rank yourself up to 100, give you 10 million dollars to rebuy your shit again only for another bruh with the same mod menu as you to come in and freeze up your console making it so you have to set up your temporal online character all over again.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    But gta6 will be in Psi hometown, and all cars will have a women on the roof, booty shaking.
    +2
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    That was a thing here in Florida for a minute
    Like cars with the booty shaking lol I seen it once in person was like smiling lol
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nah I'm talking about visiting areas he hides his bodies at
    Vice City kind of feels like Miami lol
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @Psionic Roshambo, it's a parody iirc
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea think that's where it was supposed to be, Miami
    +1
    Having been to Miami hmmm probably a hundred times lol
    Back in my days as a delivery driver for a cartel well driver slash guy they would send if a payment was forgotten lol
    you know to help them find their checkbook lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Gta4 was NewYork or Chicago, gta5 is California
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Damn camera phones catching crimes
    Always some women screaming... You break a few thousand dollars worth of crap in someone's living room and they scream lol
    lol Ken yeah the things I did as a kid I am soooo glad those didn't exist
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    If someone breaks my $20 TV stand their nose is getting broke
    Psi would be doing like 300-3,000 years in prison lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Have some in closet allegations?
    Someone tried to pull a gun on me once, they reached into the couch thinking I wouldn't notice, quick kick to the arm snapping it between the wrist and elbow broke like a swing lol I reached into the couch to see what was in there, cool a free .380 lol had to hit him with it a few times to remind him not to do it again lol
    He had the 20K he owed the very next day it was a miracle lol
    Psi was a bad bad man at one point lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    We need a GTA based on your life, or at least put you in 6 as a character.
    I don't think people would believe 10% of the things I have done lol thank god...
    I have a giant check list of impossible things, and I haven't done them all yet lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Psionic Roshambo, Was the pot farmer in San andreas
    I tell people I wrestled a 5 foot alligator and they get this smile like this guy is full of shit lol the reality is I am sad it got away.... I wanted a pet alligator lol
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I tell people I wrestled a 5 foot alligator and they get this smile like this guy is full of...