Hardware ps4 cuh-2115B no safe mode error SU-41283-8

barelynotlegal

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
recently got a ps4 days of play console (blue slim 4k)\when i first turned it on it went to a black screen, please insert a firmware higher than 7.0
so i turned it off and went into safe mode tried to rebuild database and got a error and was unable to finsih. went to work and came back. powered up normally and inserted ofw 7.01 and got error SU-41283-8. i have tried regular ofw and recovery ofw, i have tried fat32 format and exfat format. i then thought i could try to update thru recovery mode or reinitialize console but i cant get into safe mode. its a slim so i wait for it to completely power down and i hold power til second beep. the console light flashes a few times then shuts off. no matter what i try it doesnt go into safe mode just powers off. i was told hthe previous owner was trying to reset console but couldnt so he shut it off.
i was told this could be a bd drive ribbon/board issue but i would like a second opinion.
any ideas?
thanX in advance

sautzer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
This error means this:
WiFi/Bluetooth Firmware Error / Can Not Communicate with WiFi/Bluetooth IC. Replace WiFi/Bluetooth IC OR Reflash NOR with correct WiFi/Bluetooth Firmware.

Here's a guide:

I've got a slim with this problem and by next week I'll try to repair it

hemi426

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
recently got a ps4 days of play console (blue slim 4k)\when i first turned it on it went to a black screen, please insert a firmware higher than 7.0
so i turned it off and went into safe mode tried to rebuild database and got a error and was unable to finsih. went to work and came back. powered up normally and inserted ofw 7.01 and got error SU-41283-8. i have tried regular ofw and recovery ofw, i have tried fat32 format and exfat format. i then thought i could try to update thru recovery mode or reinitialize console but i cant get into safe mode. its a slim so i wait for it to completely power down and i hold power til second beep. the console light flashes a few times then shuts off. no matter what i try it doesnt go into safe mode just powers off. i was told hthe previous owner was trying to reset console but couldnt so he shut it off.
i was told this could be a bd drive ribbon/board issue but i would like a second opinion.
any ideas?
thanX in advance
su-41283-8 is bluetooth/wifi chip.try another controller and cable to be sure (safe mode needs cable connection to work) otherwise i'me pretty sure the wifi module is bad

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    light27 @ light27: oh it’s the least I could do +1