cots

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, I bought myself a PS4 1TB Battlefront 2 bundle with 3 months of PSN+. I'm wondering what should I do now? I'd like to buy FF15, but don't get paid for 2 weeks. What's good free stuff I get with PSN+? Is Battlefront II any good? I don't plan on hacking it so don't tell me not to upgrade because I already did. Suggestions would be welcomed!

D

Deleted-379826

I'd especially recommend Persona 5 as well, not free though. Fortnite is not even a free PS+ game, it's just an in general, fun, free without PS+, game.

TheTechGenius

</Web Dev>
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
One of the best games of this generation, maybe ONE of the best games of all time, is Horizon Zero Dawn.

I bought the Complete Edition of Horizon Zero Dawn, it comes with the DLC, and all of the Pre-order bonus items, and much more, for only $50. That's less then a new AAA base game. lol.

It's well worth it in my opinion. And I'm having so much damn fun, it's insane. It's crazy how much original content they can pack into this game without the game becoming repetitive. Because Horizon is very far from repetitive. This is probably one of the very few games that I actually want to 100% the game, and still want to start a New Game+.

Honestly, I think Horizon Zero Dawn is just above Zelda Breath of the Wild on my Games of the Year list, with Zelda being number 2 on my list. Zelda was number 1, until I played Horizon for about 20 hours, then Horizon quickly took the number 1 spot on my list.

And this is coming from someone that has been a HUGE Zelda fan since the very beginning, with Zelda Ocarina of Time being my best Zelda game of all time. So trust me, it wasn't easy for me to drop Zelda BOTW to the number 2 spot on my Game of the Year list.

But if you do get Horizon, you MUST get the DLC too. Please. You will be glad you did. After you beat the main story, your going to want more and more of the story, so that's why I said you should also get the DLC if you do buy the game. You should get the complete edition, since it comes with everything.

cots

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
One of the best games of this generation, maybe ONE of the best games of all time, is Horizon Zero Dawn.

I bought the Complete Edition of Horizon Zero Dawn, it comes with the DLC, and all of the Pre-order bonus items, and much more, for only $50. That's less then a new AAA base game. lol.

It's well worth it in my opinion. And I'm having so much damn fun, it's insane. It's crazy how much original content they can pack into this game without the game becoming repetitive. Because Horizon is very far from repetitive. This is probably one of the very few games that I actually want to 100% the game, and still want to start a New Game+.

Honestly, I think Horizon Zero Dawn is just above Zelda Breath of the Wild on my Games of the Year list, with Zelda being number 2 on my list. Zelda was number 1, until I played Horizon for about 20 hours, then Horizon quickly took the number 1 spot on my list.

And this is coming from someone that has been a HUGE Zelda fan since the very beginning, with Zelda Ocarina of Time being my best Zelda game of all time. So trust me, it wasn't easy for me to drop Zelda BOTW to the number 2 spot on my Game of the Year list.

But if you do get Horizon, you MUST get the DLC too. Please. You will be glad you did. After you beat the main story, your going to want more and more of the story, so that's why I said you should also get the DLC if you do buy the game. You should get the complete edition, since it comes with everything.

Yeah, I have been eyeballing this game as it looks pretty good. I'll check it out. Thanks.

Reactions: TheTechGenius

wafflebeard

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
This month's free PS+ games are decent, you can get Deus Ex:MD and the Telltale Batman series among other things. it's almost always worth checking the monthly freebies, they often give away AAA games or interesting indies. only downside is you only have access to the free games as long as you have PS+.

Warframe is a good F2P third person action RPG shooter-looter. there's a lot to do and so much to unlock or grind for, you can sink massive amount of time into it and never spend a cent.

Brawlhalla is a fun F2P arena brawler akin to Super Smash Bros. free characters rotate weekly and you can purchase characters with in-game currency earned by playing the game. you can spend real money to unlock characters more quickly or to get cosmetics but that's entirely optional.

jazzyalmonds

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, I bought myself a PS4 1TB Battlefront 2 bundle with 3 months of PSN+. I'm wondering what should I do now? I'd like to buy FF15, but don't get paid for 2 weeks. What's good free stuff I get with PSN+? Is Battlefront II any good? I don't plan on hacking it so don't tell me not to upgrade because I already did. Suggestions would be welcomed!
B L O O D B O R N E

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I'm devastated