Hardware Hacking Feedback PS4 Jailbreak Storage Problem

Saispo1

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi. Recently I tried to install a game remotely. The thing is that initially I had around 56 gb of free space and I thought I could install a game that was about 30 gb but unfortunately it failed. There was a notifiaction that said it had failed and I still needed like 15 gb. Then I didnt delete the notification and turned off the PS4. Later when I turned on the PS4, I saw I only had 26 gb of free space on the console, even though I didnt install anything. The weird thing is that when I go to storage option it appears that there is 56 gb but when i click on the details where you can see applications, themes, and other stuff I see that there is only 26 gb of free space. Is there anything to recover those 30gb of free space I lost?

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know if this will work, but try backing up your database files in system_data/priv/mms , then rebuild the database and inject them back.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=c95QJXRKdIw&pp=ygUdcmFtYm8gMiBtaXNzaW9uIGFjY29tcGxpc2hlZCA%3D