Hardware Ps4 pro issues with turning off and occasionally connecting to wifi?

Quarra

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This has been going on for a few months now but it’s been getting a bit worse as i’ve tried to fix it. When i turn my ps4 pro on i get a “checking storage” pop up, it restarts, and then i load up. When it loads up and i enter the home screen, there’s often a high chance that it won’t be connected to the internet. When i try to fix that by setting up a connection, it just loads on the easy/custom connection screen after i pick an option until it gives me the option to cancel. If i try to shut down or restart, the screen turns off but the system keeps a white light until i shut it down again. When i boot it up again i will either be connected to wifi or be disconnected. If i am disconnected, i turn it off again and unplug from the wall and i get a much higher chance of being connected when i turn on(though it would also say it was disconnected from power improperly) it% used to be when i was connected to wifi if i set the system to rest i would be connected to wifi still when i turned it on, but, for the past two days(counting today) that hasn’t been the case…. Any idea how to fix?

Quarra

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I’d really like help asap cuz i just started playing new genesis as my ps4 is the only system that can handle it and with it refusing to connect to wifi today (even with unplug) i’m afraid i won’t be able to play anymore and will be left behind by my friends and miss out on events..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Damn, new Doctor Who is on tomorrow... Hopefully this season is better than the last.