Hacking ps4 remote play on ps3

horokeusama

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
It works on PC because there's an application for that. Currently, there are no cfw streaming apps for the ps3, and since the scene is moving to ps4 development, I think there will never be one.

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think that might be a pipe dream. Remember, the PS3 hardware is from 2006, over 12 years ago. I am not sure how much power you need to stream to a PS3 but I have a feeling it might just not be powerful enough.

horokeusama

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I think that might be a pipe dream. Remember, the PS3 hardware is from 2006, over 12 years ago. I am not sure how much power you need to stream to a PS3 but I have a feeling it might just not be powerful enough.

Streaming requires the same processing power as Netflix, for example. As I said, it would need an application developed specifically for this. But who would want something to play ps4 on ps3 if it'd only work on the same wifi? Doensn't sound much usable for me.

Kladde

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I could play in living room when ps4 is in other room. Remote play works good with my old computer intel i5. But i use ps3 and that could be used for remote play. But now I know that is not possible.
Thanks

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I played the intro to far cry 5, that is like some crazy Jim Jones cult shit. Still its petty...