Hacking psDLCIndex Released

AceyBwoi

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
psDLCIndex
Playstation Store DLC Indexer, and list generator.

What is this?
This is a script that will go through a playstation store entry for a certain title, which is given at runtime, and get the titleIDS of all DLC associated with them. This can then be funnelled into "mysteriouslink.py" which can parse it out and, using some outside programs, generate some cool pkgs.

How to use?
Make sure you run "requirements.bat" if you're on windows, but then, just run the "dlcIndex.py" script and input the full title ID of the app you wish to crawl. This can take a while so be patient.
When done, make sure to run mysteriouslink, with all the files required, which I can't link, in this directory. You should have a bunch of PKGs.

https://github.com/GarnetSunset/psDLCIndex

thanks to @GarnetSunset for creating this awesome tool

p.s i cannot get this python script to run it just crashes with syntax error
or it just flashes off when i try to run can anyone get this to work or have any tips
on getting this to work, i am trying to get dlc for Assassins Creed Origins GameiD :CUSA05855
or if someone knowledgeable can make a gui for this would be much appricated..

Reactions: SrTommy and Leeful

Shah Isah

Trophies
XP
Country
I was going to ask about this.. How's it work? I just type the game id and it apparently downloads all the dlc and converts Into fpkg In one go?

AceyBwoi

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
i run the first bit which is "requirements.bat" that seems to make a "ez_dlc.py" butr when i try to run the main "dlcIndex.py" which you are
then meant to put the id of game inside and it searches all the dlc and other pkg for that id then lastly you run "mysteriouslink.py"
to get those files into pkg to install.. but i cant even get it to load the game id

Leeful

GBAtemp Member
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Finally got this running but every DLC pkg it creates is only 128kb in size?

Some tips on how I got it running:
I have it running with python 2.7 but I could not get it to work with python 3.

You have to enter the Content id of the game. e.g
EP0001-CUSA05625_00-GAMEACEMPIRE0000 > WORKS
CUSA05625 > DOES NOT WORK
EP0001-CUSA05625_00-GAMEACEMPIRE0000-A0100-V0100 > DOES NOT WORK

If for some reason the requirements.bat does not install the needed programs, then manually install them using pip:
pip install bs4
pip install lxml
pip install requests

Reactions: KiiWii

Shah Isah

Trophies
XP
Country
Finally got this running but every DLC pkg it creates is only 128kb in size?

Some tips on how I got it running:
I have it running with python 2.7 but I could not get it to work with python 3.

You have to enter the Content id of the game. e.g
EP0001-CUSA05625_00-GAMEACEMPIRE0000 > WORKS
CUSA05625 > DOES NOT WORK
EP0001-CUSA05625_00-GAMEACEMPIRE0000-A0100-V0100 > DOES NOT WORK

If for some reason the requirements.bat does not install the needed programs, then manually install them using pip:
pip install bs4
pip install lxml
pip install requests

How does one go about finding the game ids? I remember. When I downloaded games. It had an actual title and not the Id. If anything. KiiWii can crack this to help us get it running :D

KiiWii

Editorial Team
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
How does one go about finding the game ids? I remember. When I downloaded games. It had an actual title and not the Id. If anything. KiiWii can crack this to help us get it running :D

Hehe, been looking at it a little, I personally haven’t used any dlc yet for anything, so I’m not the best authority on this: but it looks like it scrapes DLC and repacks it fake... THAT part intrigued me.

FWIW use Lmans pkg viewer to find the ID of a game pkg.

Or use pub-chk.

MostlyUnharmful

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hehe, been looking at it a little, I personally haven’t used any dlc yet for anything, so I’m not the best authority on this: but it looks like it scrapes DLC and repacks it fake... THAT part intrigued me.

I've looked at the script that is downloaded from pastebin, no sign of crypto stuff (to be honest, I would have been quite surprised ^__^; ), it's not going to work with DLC downloaded from Sony servers, unless they started publishing assets in clear-text.

If the DLC is already inside the Blueray and what is downloaded is a "token" to unlock it...

Yup, I think it's this one: https://www.reddit.com/r/ps4homebrew/comments/8znv2s/new_ezdlcunlock/

Last edited by MostlyUnharmful,
Reactions: KiiWii

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://youtu.be/WwFuB1GRKz4