Hacking PSP 1000 Bricked, and Pandora can't save it....

nastee_nate

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I recently bought a psp 1000 series online that was "bricked." Turns out, the description is correct. I have a modded psp from years ago that i wanted to start playing again. So i upgraded it to Pro-C 6.60. Then i loaded PSP tools onto it, and created a new Pandora battery and MMS. The new psp will only turn on the green light for ~20 seconds then off. No matter what battery, memory card combo I try. It NEVER lights up the LED for accessing the memory stick. I'm just at a loss on what to do. As far as I knew, a pandora battery and MMS could Un-Brick ANY 1000 series psp. If I'm wrong, thats fine. I'm only out $5. But if anyone has any tips, etc.., please forward them on. I've done the Home, Select, Start, Triangle, Square, start up too..... and i still get nothing. I can't load it to USB mode, so i have no idea what is going on with the flash. Just thought it would be nice to have 2 PSP's for my kids to game on trips with. Any help is appreciated.

Ryccardo

Penguin accelerator
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Try recreating the magic memory stick with Rain's Ultralite MMS Maker and the 5.00 firmware; that one will require holding L to boot from memory stick...

of course, given your luck, maybe it has a broken or disconnected MS drive :3

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: this one