Hardware PSP Crystal Case w Extended Battery

nathancnc

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello,

I have had my psp 2000 for a number of years, and the battery was only lasting for about an hour. I purchased the only replacemnet battery that was in store, and it was the "extended life" battery from Sony.

It came with a bigger backplate, as this new battery was larger than the stock PSP battery.

Now my crystal case does not fit!!!!!!!

I would be very greatful if anyone knows where I can purchase a crystal case that will accomodate this new battery.

Thanks Everyone!

EDIT - Just realized this is in the Vita forum, can a mod please put it into the PSP Hardware forum

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
I know what he's talking about. The batteries are 2100mAH or 2400mAH. Regardless, it has longer life than the normal Phat battery, and exceptionally longer life than the 2000/3000 battery. The price of that is a larger battery in the slimmer models. I don't think there was ever a case made that was made to cup a larger battery pack on the slim model.

nathancnc

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My friend has a wrap around silicone case, that might work, but then what will protect my screen??? I can never get screen protectors on right.

That's why I need a crystal case!!!!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I played the intro to far cry 5, that is like some crazy Jim Jones cult shit. Still its petty...