Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
psp-dual-packs-introduced-20110627091233495.jpg

It's true that the PSP is essentially dead. It's also true that the PlayStation Vita, the powerful successor to the original Sony handheld, is hopefully coming at the end of this year. But there's still an impressive library of PSP games to play, and today, the PlayStation Blog announced an interesting new initiative to get you playing some of those classics.

Similar to the recently-announced Resistance Dual Pack on PlayStation 3, three PSP-centric Dual Packs are coming to stores this week. Additionally, all of the Dual Packs will be available for digital download via the PlayStation Store.

Now this sounds intriguing.
The Dual Packs in question are: Secret Agent Clank and Daxter, Syphon Filter: Logan's Shadow and Killzone Liberation, and Syphon Filter: Dark Mirror and SOCOM: Fireteam Bravo. Each will run you $14.99.[/p]

Source

I'm hoping the titles also get price drops on the PSN Store. Dual analog support for the Vita would be nice on some titles like Syphon Filter and SOCOM.

Goli

RPG
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Um, I'm nto sure the rest of the world but here I've seen PSP "triple packs" here, where they give you a DVD you can put on a PS3 or PC and then transfer the games to your PSP 1/2/3k or go, but that hasn't made them go down in price in the PS Store
ohnoes.png

sergster1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've actually seen these at my local gamestop already. But as my PSP is already hacked I see no reason in giving them a second look.

myuusmeow

Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
The Syphon Filter games on the PSP are great stealth action games with great graphics.

If I wasn't a pirate, SF: Logan's Shadow and Killzone: Liberation would be an instant purchase.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Hawaii played it smart and said we're too hot for this land