OP
Trophies
Website
thebigboss14.deviantart.com
XP
Country
United States
yaypsp.gif
Which one you think is going to be the best one. Think about everything features, versatility, price, company, gameplay, games, contros, comfort, look evrything you have in mind and just say why you think it will be better?
unsure.gif
yaynds.gif

Bridgy84

Yub Nub
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well i am sure the DSi will out sell the psp go hands down. I just like the psp go better than the DSi. I have seen no reason for me to drop my DSl for the new machine. If they would stop dicking around with DSi shop my tune may change. I like my psp 2000 as much as my DSl i just wish it were a little more portable. Well this is the answer to my request. The only thing about the psp go that gets me is the price though. 250 is what i paid for my original psp.

tylerxian

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Preferably, I would choose neither, besides a couple of letdowns and improvements on both of the upgraded hand helds, the originals do the same thing for a lower price. But if I had to pick, it would be the Nintendo DSi.

thebigboss14

OP
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United States
Bridgy84 said:
Well i am sure the DSi will out sell the psp go hands down. I just like the psp go better than the DSi. I have seen no reason for me to drop my DSl for the new machine. If they would stop dicking around with DSi shop my tune may change. I like my psp 2000 as much as my DSl i just wish it were a little more portable. Well this is the answer to my request. The only thing about the psp go that gets me is the price though. 250 is what i paid for my original psp.
You have your reason thats right and thats the worst thing abot the PSP Go the high price well anyways
unsure.gif

omatic

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
If I were getting one for free, I'd pick the PSP Go. Since I'm out and about a lot, having a media / gaming machine that's chock-full of distractions (14.9gb worth, without added storage) is worth it for me.

I'm going off the assumption of no roms / homebrew. If that's the case, I'd choose the DSi.

thebigboss14

OP
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United States
tylerxian said:
Preferably, I would choose neither, besides a couple of letdowns and improvements on both of the upgraded hand helds, the originals do the same thing for a lower price. But if I had to pick, it would be the Nintendo DSi.
Thats reasonable too. I understand you. Its going to be the same just for bit of differences cons & pros. But theres nothing we can do.

thebigboss14

OP
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United States
omatic said:
If I were getting one for free, I'd pick the PSP Go. Since I'm out and about a lot, having a media / gaming machine that's chock-full of distractions (14.9gb worth, without added storage) is worth it for me.

I'm going off the assumption of no roms / homebrew. If that's the case, I'd choose the DSi.
uhhhh nice one I didnt thought about it, but you know they both have their cons & pros you know.
rolleyes.gif

asdf

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I don't doubt that the DSi will outsell the PSP Go by miles, but I do think that the Go will sell pretty well. But I'm probably wrong.

SPH73

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
PSP Go is a bullshit holder over until the real PSP2 is released next year. DSi is the DS2.

Everyone should have a DSi, thats obvious. The real question should be PSP Go or the Apple iPhone?

kalmis

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Finland
Right PSP2, you shouldn't believe everything you read. You got any idea how expensive it is to develope new hardware? Sony is coming with PSP Go in few months and with PSP2 next year? Right... and I date Megan Fox and drive a Aston Martin btw

casidepro

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
kalmis said:
Right PSP2, you shouldn't believe everything you read. You got any idea how expensive it is to develope new hardware? Sony is coming with PSP Go in few months and with PSP2 next year? Right... and I date Megan Fox and drive a Aston Martin btw
psp2 never coming well look at this http://www.engadget.com/2009/07/07/psp2-to...l-original-xbo/ and btw you will never date megan fox, even in your dreams.

thebigboss14

OP
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United States
SPH73 said:
PSP Go is a bullshit holder over until the real PSP2 is released next year. DSi is the DS2.

Everyone should have a DSi, thats obvious. The real question should be PSP Go or the Apple iPhone?
Well if you put that way from the PSP Go or the Apple iPhone Im sorry I will choose the iPhone
laugh.gif
sorry PSP Go
smileipb2.png

Hop2089

Cute>Hot
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
PSP Go is $250

DSi is $170

DSi wins hands down in price. Who wants to pay 80 bucks more for a system that can't even play the games you already own however it plays the same games except it's download only.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BigOnYa, burp +1