Hardware PSP Go Start/Select Button

r240p4

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi everyone. Noob about this. I recently got a psp go with cfw 6.61 PRO-C infinity. The psp go was not holding a charge at the beginning, so I opened it and cleaned it, took the battery our and put it back. Then I turned it on away and it was fixed, it was turning on normally and charging fine. However I had another issue: the SELECT button was working fine, I could access to vsh menu, BUT the START button was not working. Those two buttons seems to be one piece or together on the psp go, so I dont know what could be the issue. So I opened the go again and check the cable for start/select button. I unplugged it, plugged it again. Now neither the START nor the SELECT button works :( I've tried 3 times already in case the cable was loose, but nothing changed. I can press R while I turn on the device and get into recovery mode, but I have not idea what else to do.

Any recommendations? Do you guys think it's the cable, or is it something with software that I may have to reset? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Sonic Angel Knight, Meth cake lol