Hardware PSP With HDMI Output

MeteoXavier

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Howdy. I've spent the last year trying to get my gaming systems up to code in a world where HD TVs take over CRTs, as well as considered investments in the "Classic Mini" systems and things like it. For doing Playstation 1 gaming, I'd considered the PS1 Classic modded, but there are some things there that still make it not a perfect choice for me; and it was only yesterday that I discovered that HDMI converters for the PSP. My PSP is modded and I have the output to composite and made good use of it. Now I'm curious about an HDMI thing for it.

I've looked it up on Youtube and I've seen reviews for the LevelHike and Hyperkin, along with takes on what they look like with an mClassic upscaler, but I hadn't seen one yet that does the same for PS1 games that the system is excellent at putting on and emulating. Can anyone elucidate me on how well PS1 games play on a PSP that uses an HDMI converter?

Thank you!

MeteoXavier

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A worthwhile video, but I don't think it went into showing PS1 games using an HDMI output for the PSP like the ones by LevelHike and Hyperkin and then an upscaling like the MClassic.

MrCokeacola

The Xbox Guy
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Well you're not gonna be getting much better than component out of the PSP. You can convert it to HDMI and line double it but at its base still be component.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: 90K it's fine lol