ROM Hack PSSE - Pokemon Shuffle Save Editor

supercarotte

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I have already done the last update so my system is at 11.1.0-34U I couldn't get the updated date otherwise. Is there anything else that I could use besides a GW card? Or is that my best bet since I have already updated?
You only need a way to launch homebrew so you can extract & inject your Shuffle save.
I'm not up-to-date as of which entry points work on 11.1 or not, but you just need to find and use one of them.

stefan1970it

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I have a question: is there a way to modify also the Level up, Ability up and Exp up? Because with an update they add it, but with this save manager we can't do it... Thanks

supercarotte

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I have a question: is there a way to modify also the Level up, Ability up and Exp up? Because with an update they add it, but with this save manager we can't do it... Thanks

You can give yourself 99 of these items or directly edit the level of your Pokemons and abilities. I don't know what you mean ?!

tomx86

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
JeaoewL.png

This is a tool that can edit exported Pokemon Shuffle savedata.bin savegames.

WARNING: If you re-import a save, remember to delete the secure value (if possible, else ensure the secval in save matches the one in NAND) before doing so or your save may be detected as corrupted.

Download: here.

French Download: here. (Thanks, Asia81!)

Code's available on my Github.
Hey man big fan of your save editor, so I've got the "Rayquazanite\Meteor" from my copy of OR before and during the Delta episode, and those look better then the one in SHUFFLE:
1.png
2.png

So if you want you can have them:

Attachments

• MegaStone384.rar
    6.6 KB · Views: 128
Last edited by tomx86,

Kikoshi

Trophies
XP
Country
Hey guys, Using the latest PSSE release.. It seems that after editing the savedata files, it resets the whole game itself :<.
Is this just an incompatibility update needed?

Hawner

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi there. I haven't played shuffle in a veeeery long time. I was using the original editor in this thread, just so you know.
Now, I find that there is a new version. Nice! I downloaded it, ready to check it out... and I can't find the executable in the ZIP file.
Did I miss a new method to use an editor or something?

ccfman2004

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi there. I haven't played shuffle in a veeeery long time. I was using the original editor in this thread, just so you know.
Now, I find that there is a new version. Nice! I downloaded it, ready to check it out... and I can't find the executable in the ZIP file.
Did I miss a new method to use an editor or something?
You probably downloaded the source code and not an actual release. The actual release is not in a zip.

https://github.com/supercarotte/PSSE/releases

Hawner

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
You probably downloaded the source code and not an actual release. The actual release is not in a zip.

https://github.com/supercarotte/PSSE/releases

I went to the release and selected to download it as a ZIP file. But I went to the link Supercarotte has in the signature, the one you just gave me led me to a different thing. Now I can edit the save file. Thanks. ^^

CLOUD9RED

Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
Hi guys (and bunny). I've done some editing (complete main stages and catch them all) but the latest stages and Pokemon are not added yet in the editor, is this right? I was just wondering. Have a carrotfull day all. :-)

Smynos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Hi guys (and bunny). I've done some editing (complete main stages and catch them all) but the latest stages and Pokemon are not added yet in the editor, is this right? I was just wondering. Have a carrotfull day all. :-)
The latest version of the editor has the ExtData from Shuffle version 1.3.20. The data from version 1.3.21 and 1.3.22 are missing.

You can extract the ExtData from the game yourself.
Supercarotte has written a very good guide how to do it.
See: https://github.com/supercarotte/PSSE/wiki/Extract-newer-resource-files-from-the-game.

Reactions: CLOUD9RED

ccfman2004

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I went to the release and selected to download it as a ZIP file. But I went to the link Supercarotte has in the signature, the one you just gave me led me to a different thing. Now I can edit the save file. Thanks. ^^
The link that you get from @supercarotte's signature shows the source code. By clicking on the "Releases" tab on that page you get to the page I showed you. I guess you are not familiar with GitHub.

CLOUD9RED

Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland

PewnyPL

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
So, a question, I don't see this option anywhere, but maybe it's possible to add it. A reset for changing the time on the console. I missed one of the daily pokemon and wanted to catch them, but of course the game immediately notices that time was changed and doesn't let you do any event stages without checking in.

supercarotte

Trophies
XP
Country
France
So, a question, I don't see this option anywhere, but maybe it's possible to add it. A reset for changing the time on the console. I missed one of the daily pokemon and wanted to catch them, but of course the game immediately notices that time was changed and doesn't let you do any event stages without checking in.
PSSE can't do that, it only édits the savefiles so you can simply mark the Pokemons you need as caught.
Changing the 3ds clock normally triggers a flag for all games. If you have the "config" app from the SDK installed you can change the date with it without triggering that flag but afaik there is no homebrew way to do it yet.

PewnyPL

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
PSSE can't do that, it only édits the savefiles so you can simply mark the Pokemons you need as caught.
Changing the 3ds clock normally triggers a flag for all games. If you have the "config" app from the SDK installed you can change the date with it without triggering that flag but afaik there is no homebrew way to do it yet.
Oh, I know it triggers the flag, but once Shuffle checks in, it's removed for Shuffle only. So I've been wondering if the flag is tied to the save (when PS boots checks if time was changed, if yes triggers check-in requirement and sets a flag in the save until it's done) or if it's something deeper.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, Soi soi soi rofl rofl rofl