Putting together a table for all pokemon encounters in Perfect Crystal. Is this easy to read without a legend?

SAORIxMEGUMIN

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pokemon-1.jpg

Legend is:
- Surf
- Old Rod
- Good Rod
- Super Rod
- Headbutt
- Exception - for special encounters or changes from original Crystal which will have a table explaining how.

The encounter rates will have % if it is encountered on land, the blue check means that it is a water or fishing encounter. A green check will show that it is encountered by hitting a tree.

The EV chart shows what stat defeating each pokemon adds to.
Hopefully it is pretty straightforward without a legend which I will add anyways.
Is there anything that seems to be missing that would be useful for pokemon searching?

SAORIxMEGUMIN

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Updated Version

Is there something you think could be added? I will add a legend and possibly denote which routes are most suitable for EV training specific top tier Pokemon.
Legend is:
  • Surf
  • Old Rod
  • Good Rod
  • Super Rod
  • Headbutt
  • Exception - for special encounters or changes from original Crystal which will have a table explaining how.
  • % under the time of day mean it is a land encounter
  • Green check means you have to hit a tree.
  • Green Check with a + will mean that it is only a rare encounter when hitting a tree.
  • Small Green check with % means that you can find on land and in tree.
  • Blue Check means Surf or Fishing.
Pokemon-Perfect-Crystal-1.jpg

SAORIxMEGUMIN

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here is an example of how I was going to make a description for each Pokemon. I'm going to add a table on the left and right side of the stage for user experiences throughout the game. What do you all think?

I will put the most mentioned moves on the left.

On the right will be the stats. A Dark blue star Next to the stat bar means it is in the top 25 for that particular stat. Light blue will be top 50. Purple will be Top 10. I may just do this for the top 50 ranked overall Pokemon. Any help from those who have tested particular Pokemon would be appreciated and I'll put your username on the description.

Also here is an updated Encounter List.

Pokemon-Perfect-Crystal-Descriptions.jpg
Pokemon-Perfect-Crystal-1.jpg

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: I thought it was duck season, not... king kong season....