Homebrew Question about big micro SD cards..

mike a

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
awesome!!! that I can do,, so I just load up the 3ds and go into gm9 menu, and eject the card while in gm9. load new card in and bam!!?? dude that is awesome,, not only would that let me have a BIG AZZ card in my 3ds,, then I can have a big azz card in my phone also lmfao

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
my micro sd card is a bit sluggish with 150 games installed or so. it's a nearly full 128GB card. it seems to have improved using 64KBs allocation size, but it's a bit sluggish after turning it on. you have to wait a moment or two before you start scrolling through the games. my card may be too old or too slow. I've owned it for many years. ;)

mike a

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well,, transfer the hack files over, and the roms etc. and I'd just redownload all the 3ds games again. get a new card, or reformat it again. on wish,, you can get some decent cards for like $8 or so lol

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not in any rush to do that. I never play the system. I just wanted to figure out what the issue was. it's only sluggish with that card in, so I'm pretty sure it's the card. if I wait a moment for everything to load, it works without issue. there's a 128GB for $8???

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/qv96JYhfAuA?si=_PN4PTWfj5BWI9wk