Hacking Question Question about emuMMC and not getting banned.

guitarheroknight

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Hi, so I managed to get my hands on a hackable Switch console which is clean and hasnt been hacked before. I have a couple of games that I bought and enjoy playing them online, but I also want a hacked switch for homebrew purposes so I googled around a little bit a found that you can install emuMMC on a separate partition on your SD card and play your hacked games there. There are a ton of tuturials out there so I wont ask your help for that, what Im interested is how can I set up emuMMC so that is as safe as possible and still be able to boot into Sysnand and play my legit games online?

The only thing I found out is that you can install Icognito on your emuMMC and disable your console to go online with a combination of 90DNS and myabe use Linkalho to change it to some other account on the console? Also, is it safe to keep your micro SD card into your console while youre going online in Sysnand or should you remove it?

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, so I managed to get my hands on a hackable Switch console which is clean and hasnt been hacked before. I have a couple of games that I bought and enjoy playing them online, but I also want a hacked switch for homebrew purposes so I googled around a little bit a found that you can install emuMMC on a separate partition on your SD card and play your hacked games there. There are a ton of tuturials out there so I wont ask your help for that, what Im interested is how can I set up emuMMC so that is as safe as possible and still be able to boot into Sysnand and play my legit games online?

The only thing I found out is that you can install Icognito on your emuMMC and disable your console to go online with a combination of 90DNS and myabe use Linkalho to change it to some other account on the console? Also, is it safe to keep your micro SD card into your console while youre going online in Sysnand or should you remove it?
This question is better suited for the Switch Noobs Paradise.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    hunter x hunter
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    he has not allowed anyone to continue it for him for example
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @salazarcosplay, theres a dragon ball af mod for budokai 3
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    updated ship of harkinian, gonna install some hd texture pack
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    I might download rayman revolution for my ps3
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I may try the new ram site, and download more RAM to my Switch. Not sure if ddr3 is the right ram
    for it tho. Edit- no it uses floppy Ram, just like @AncientBoi
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    aeiou
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    And sometimes Z
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, MAGA supporters be wearing tin foil hats lol.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, whats maga?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    It stands for Maniacs Against General Acceptance
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, people rejecting general consensus about stuff?
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yup, nuh its really just Trump followers
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, im not american so i dont care about trump
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    or us elections
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Me niether, us north Koreans don't care
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i don't care either, even if i'm american
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    truth be told, i agree with psi, i dislike both candidates, but i'd probably vote trump simply because the economy was better during his presidency
  • AngryCinnabon @ AngryCinnabon:
    Just be careful, if trump ends up winning and using project 2025 America might really change...for the worse.
    I'm not american and even that sends shivers down my spine.
    anything that offers trump an opportunity to become an actual dictator
    is bad in my book, i could care less if it wasn't for that...
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Canada: America's Russia
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    people are so dramatic that I can't even tell if they are being serious
    NinStar @ NinStar: people are so dramatic that I can't even tell if they are being serious