TomboyGamerXL

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi everyone, noob question here:

I noticed when looking on GBATemp that there is a program called FEFEditor that can edit character models. So far, I noticed it’s used to create custom units so I was curious whether it was possible to edit models and change color of armor, for example: making a reclassed Wyvern Lord Camilla have purple armor instead of blue or altering Shigure’s hair color?

Any information on tutorial is greatly appreciated, thanks!

TomboyGamerXL

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
FEFEditor has a thread you could've asked this question in instead of posting a brand new thread.
I’m aware of the thread and I would’ve have posted there, however, whenever I post a reply on that particular thread, I get a 404 error. It’s likely an issue with my computer, so I found easier to just post a new thread.

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I’m aware of the thread and I would’ve have posted there, however, whenever I post a reply on that particular thread, I get a 404 error. It’s likely an issue with my computer, so I found easier to just post a new thread.
Well I just put your message there for you. It's most likely your computer seeing as I was able to post there just fine.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Its very simple. Below the page, you will find an option to see the list of staff members.