Hacking Question about the config disc (wiikey)

piatzo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Look...

I had downloaded the hex'd versions of the config disc 1.2, everything works fine...i put the dvd with the hex'd version then the dvd tell me to put the config disc 1.2, everything just perfect!

but there's something strange, i think...

i changed the region to on, and de dvd speed to 3x (people say it's better to make SSBB work perfect) after that i saved the setings and then reset console..

then i put the SSBB, and tha same error in the same place occurs. the same error that happened before the config disc.

i put the config disc again and i see that...the region was off and the dvd speed was 6x

i changed around 5 times, and when i put the config disc...still apears region off and dvd speed 3x

so, is that supose to happening?

btw, sry about the bad english.

aligborat69

Trophies
XP
Country
The WiiKey disc cannot read what your "settings are", it is always "off" when you boot up the config disc.

When you make changes and save, then rest console, those settings are sent to to WiiKey. Thats it. Next time you boot up the config disk, whatever you change, will be sent to the wiikey. Theres no way of knowing.

Errors with Smash Bros are as follows:

Bad Burns, Bad Discs (bad reflectivity), weak Wii Lasers (they were never designed to read DVDR or DVDRDL discs).

Try different brand of DVDRDL discs.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/5zE3H65IDtM?si=cIVsTaWar9HofeR7 +1