ROM Hack Question- is anyone playing the PKMN supernova sun/penumbra moon hack on a gateway 3ds?

desrone2

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I haven't gotten a clear answer to this yet, i'd like to play that romhack, but only have access to a gateway 3ds (ive tried doing the tutorial to switch to luma, did not work, got stuck on a step which just didn't let me proceed, so please don't suggest i "switch to luma"), anyone know if it;s possible to play it as a .cia? I've played other romhacks as .cias on my gateway 3ds

Wargla

Trophies
XP
Country
France
All games are playable with gateway today, even if it is not updated since 2 years (.cia or .3ds format).
You need to get at least Emunand 11.X and last .dat and that's all.

desrone2

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
All games are playable with gateway today, even if it is not updated since 2 years (.cia or .3ds format).
You need to get at least Emunand 11.X and last .dat and that's all.
Ah okay, well then, now it's just a matter of figuring out how the hell to apply the romhack, i've never been able to do it..

Wargla

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Do you have Old 3ds ? New 3ds ?
What is your sysnand and emunand ?

That's true, it is not easy to find some info to use a Gateway 3ds on a 3ds in 2018 as it is obsolete now.
But if your objective is just to play all backups, it is possible, it is clearly doing the job.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Hawaii played it smart and said we're too hot for this land