Question on RetroArch on Retail Mode

Kopimist

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
UPDATE 2: For anyone wondering where to find RetroArch for retail there's a discord for it where the apps get posted regularly. Not gonna post it here because the apps already get taken down frequently but if anyone is looking for the discord, feel free to pm me and I'll be happy to invite you :).

UPDATE: decided to just dive right in and found out for myself. About 16gb available on the internal hard drive and USB is supported on the One for anyone wondering.

Hey all, I have a question about RetroArch in retail mode. I felt like this didn't belong in the official RetroArch thread bc that seems to be focused on dev mode only but if a mod/admin wants to move this I understand.

From what I've read, if I understand correctly, you can ftp your roms to the Xbox One but there's only about 30gb available for this purpose. Correct me if I'm wrong here. I've also read that USB devices are supported in retail mode but I'm not sure if that applies to Xbox One or just the Series S/X. USB would be ideal for me if possible as I have about 40gb worth of ROMs. Any insight would be greatly appreciated before I dive right in and set up RetroArch. Thanks!

Last edited by Kopimist,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto