Lotoonlink

Probably doesn't know what he's talking about
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This might be a bit of a noob question but whatever, here goes:
So whenever you install something like steelhax, it asks for your system firmware. After you put in the correct information regarding your system, it installs a hax payload. My question is: do you need to install another payload or have an entrypoint other than steelhax if I want to downgrade (with slowhax, 11.0) to a lower firmware, and I need some way to acess the homebrew launcher to install something? Or do you not even need to go into the homebrew launcher after you downgrade? I'm going to be downgrading tomorrow when winter break starts and I get my new microsd card so I don't want to mess anything up.

For microsd cards, is a "Samsung evo+ 32gb" fine? I haven't bought one yet but I'm thinking I'll go with that. Also do I need to check to make sure that it's in MRB format or will evo+'s always be the same format?

Thanks and Merry (ha)X-Mas

Last edited by Lotoonlink,

xile6

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the payload is make to work on that firmware. It will need to be change for a different firmware.
Once your in hombrew and downgrade. your be on 9.2
Your then need to hack that since it will be a stock OFW.
Meaning getting another way to get into hombrew, but since you will be on 9.2 there is be alot of ways. Easiest would be bowers

Lotoonlink

Probably doesn't know what he's talking about
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the payload is make to work on that firmware. It will need to be change for a different firmware.
Once your in hombrew and downgrade. your be on 9.2
Your then need to hack that since it will be a stock OFW.
Meaning getting another way to get into hombrew, but since you will be on 9.2 there is be alot of ways. Easiest would be bowers
Ok, but for browserhax won't there be an update nag?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    D @ diamondsofmayhem: Pleasure to meet you +1