Dick, With Balls
OP
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
Seeing as XDA is kind of...shitty and impossibru to find stuff in I'll ask here real quick before I go a-searchin' for answers elsewhere.

Does anyone know how to get the best battery life out of an HTC Evo 4g? ATM it's rooted and I have CM7 installed, I also have it underclocked to about 567MHz at the moment and that saves a bit of power. I use it as an MP3 player so I assume that's why the battery life is so terrible but even when I'm not it only lasts about 6 hours on average. Are there any different kernels/ROMs I should try to save as much battery as possible or am I just gonna have to deal with it?

Also, while I'm here, I have another question. I've had an extended battery for a while that used to work...ok. But I noticed that the phone itself seemed to lose performance and was pretty laggy and such while using the battery. I also noticed that the extended didn't last much longer than my regular battery, but then again I thought that may be my battery reader...anyone know what's up with that? As far as I know I've never used a kernel with SBC, but it is a possibility as I've experimented with quite a few different kernels and such. Perhaps that has destroyed the capacity of the extended battery?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/rI5IRxpcwDk?si=g8PPkbkjsSuwpjZW