gamer
OP
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Sorry if these are answered in a thread or FAQ somewhere or something like that, if that is the case then please direct me there.
  1. What's considered good or bad reason to change a name? Like, could I change it just because I want to and not necessarily provide a reason, or do I need a "strong" reason to do so?
  2. Is there a specific person to contact if I want it changed?
  3. Is there anything (besides people just writing out my username of course) that won't show my name as changed? Like, are quotations or @s changed when my username is changed?

Reactions: BlazeMasterBM

porkiewpyne

Report-er
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
  1. Each name change request is assessed on a case-by-case basis. There is no "I-ticked-three-out-of-five-checkboxes-so-I-can-change-my-name-now" rule. There are many factors that Supervisors will have to consider before approving or rejecting the request. We would want you to provide a reasonable explanation as to why you require the name change. One example of a good reason is that you put your real name and would prefer not to be doxxed. Or if there is a typo or maybe a slight alteration to spelling etc. A bad reason would be that it is Tuesday, and the sky is kinda cloudy and the dog barked three times so you feel like being Bob The Builder today.
  2. To submit a name request change, contact a Supervisor (purple staff) such as myself.
  3. Quotations and @'s might still show the old username if I am not mistaken.

p1ngpong

Gamer Professional Deluxe
Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
Also lack of warnings makes you getting a name change more likely. If you have 5/10 warns and PM us wanting a name change to carry on a EoF fad or whatever it will not happen. If you PM me and are a member with zero warns I will more than likely change your name if I think the reason is good enough.

Also if the name change is very minor, like changing characters to capitals, adding a number etc I don't need a wall of text reason to change your name. Just a friendly please.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Been noticing it more these days alot has to do with coperation attitude manipulation people work in it so long they think it's a good way to live
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    And he/she used to do any/every mod to the Switch, just to learn and teach others as well. A true Switch genius.
    +2
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Ken secret tactic to expose them, "I was told you where a really bad person, now I'm not so sure." Watch who they tear into, that's the person who is doing that crap.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I just say this person said this about you and let it play out
    Fight lies with truth
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Don't want me to snitch don't treat me any different
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @Psionic Roshambo, new version of rock paper scissors: truth lies
    hipocrisy
    +1
    My ex fiance was a master liar, manipulator and hypocrite. An actual diagnosed psychopath.
    They are not even human in my opinion.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Just because I said you were big that one time you believed me
    +1
    The shameful part is, I fell so in love with her mask. If I could find the real woman she pretended to be I would die for her without a moments hesitation.
    Truly loved what was never there
    I would have fought demons, gods, armies.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    "Be gentle, I've never done this before." What, biatch you got 3 kids already. Lol, I know loves sucks hard when bad, but really good when good.
    +2
    Lol BigOnYa I hear "I don't usually do sex on the first date" like every 2 to 3 weeks now...
    +1
    I never quite know how to respond lol
    Apparently saying nothing is the correct response lol
    I know they be lying but damn I need something
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You say " is your boyfriend gonna stay and watch, or should I call A cab for him"
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @Psionic Roshambo I have alot of family that lives in St pete, Clearwater, Tampa area, what part of FL you in?
    +1
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    what is good, family
    Elfers Florida lol
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Where is that, city close to
    Lived in Hudson from 1999-2023
    Like hmm 45 minutes north of Tampa