OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
images.jpeg

Post automatically merged:

I really want to experience the games and put the entire library on my modded 3DS but I don't know how

HOME-Resonance

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why do You wanna play Bad games from a Bad console
I want to put very many games from very many consoles on my 3ds so I will never get bored

Why do You wanna play Bad games from a Bad console?
Also I know they are dirt cheap but the games are VERY rare and I don't want to spend over 200 bucks for them

I want every game on my modded 3ds NES, SNES, GameBoy, GameBoy Color, GameBoy Advance, Sega Genesis, Sega Master System, Sega Game Gear, Tiger Game.com, Game & Watch, Neo Geo, Neo Geo Color, WonderSwan, WonderSwan Color, PS1, N64, Atari 2600, Virtual Boy, PSP, Sega CD, Neo Geo CD, CDI, Pico 8, and many many MANY more

Last edited by HOME-Resonance,
  • Wow
Reactions: Xdqwerty

Kwyjor

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I want to put very many games from very many consoles on my 3ds so I will never get bored
Engage in self-reflection and cultivate inner peace. That will be a far better use of your time than playing R-zone games, which are not going to stop you from being bored.

Also I know they are dirt cheap but the games are VERY rare and I don't want to spend over 200 bucks for them
Just play them in an emulator on your PC. You can probably even play them in a web browser.

I want every game on my modded 3ds
Your 3DS will break before you even get around to playing a tiny fraction of those games.

• Love
Reactions: Xdqwerty

HOME-Resonance

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Engage in self-reflection and seek inner peace. That will be a far better use of your time than playing R-zone games, which are not going to stop you from being bored.

Just play them in an emulator on your PC. You can probably even play them in a web browser.

Your 3DS will break before you even get around to playing a tiny fraction of those games.
You can't' just carry a pc around with you in your pocket or something I want to discover the forgotten consoles and games from the 80s and 90s and I ain't engaging nothing and just get a bigger sd card to store all the games and I don't want to control the games with a keyboard I just think it will be cool to play r-zone game's on my 3ds and I could actually use 3d like how said in the 90s which wasn't true

Kwyjor

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I don't want to control the games with a keyboard
So buy a control pad.

I just think it will be cool to play r-zone game's on my 3ds
Spend five minutes playing them on your PC first and see if you still feel that way.

and I could actually use 3d like how said in the 90s which wasn't true
I don't think any of the emulators available for the 3DS for any systems make use of the 3D functionality. (The exception would be the "3D Classics" officially released by Nintendo.)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Batocera